High-End Beauty Products That Are Worth The Pricetag | Matti May Hardie

by - 3:35 PM

Hey all, how's you?
I have, in my little make-up collection, quite a bit of high-end make-up. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like a drugstore products, some of them actually do the same thing or even better than the high end versions, but I like having good quality products, and for that, you sometimes need to spend a bit more money. And today I'd like to talk about a few more expensive products that are worth the money.
High End Make-Up That's Worth The Price
This is the creamiest, easiest to blend concealer ever! It's really lightweight and it doesn't look like you're wearing anything at all.
I think I can safely say, without a doubt, this is my favourite mascara. It applied amazingly every time, there a little to no clumps, it stays on all day, gives your lashes masses of volume and length. It's amazing, and to be totally honest, I'm willing to pay 23€ every time - it's that good.
I bought this about a year ago and to be totally honest I'm a *bit* scared of using it, because I don't want it to run out. Do I really need to spend long talking about it? It's a really great lipstick, as are all MAC lipsticks. The pigmentation is incredible, it applies beautifully and as soon as I can I shall be splashing out and buying myself another one - I'm thinking Velvet Teddy? I did a review a while ago of this lipstick and the concealer I bought with it that you can check out here.
Again, this is a really great mascara. I'm definitely more one for brush applicators rather than plastic ones. I feel like it just brightens my eyes and makes it me look a lot more awake than I actually am.
I never actually realised what a good primer this is until I recently actually started paying attention to if the products I was using were genuinely good or if it's just that I feel obliged to use them because they're expensive or because I want to like them. It really does make my make-up stay on all day and I also noticed that my foundation and concealer is considerably less patchy by the end of the day when I use this primer.
For the photo, I used the Naked 3 palette just to give an example, but I am basically in love with all of the eyeshadows I used by Urban Decay. They're pigmented, they apply well, the colours are just impossibly gorgeous and I couldn't recommend them more.
I've had an uneasy relationship with this product for quite a while now. I've never really been able to figure out whether I like it or not. I've decided, after much deliberation, that actually, it can be really good if used in the right way.
_________________________________
And there we have it! What's your favourite beauty product? I'm always up for buying some new paint!
Matti x
Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

0 comments