Mostly Beauty and Fashion Haul

by - 12:55 PM


I think is very much a beauty haul with some fashion thrown in for good measure. Also, whoopsy my hand slipped and all of this just fell into my basket, not at all my fault, I promise.

Urban Decay 'Naked' palette (shop here)


My mum and godmother were doing a car boot sale a couple of Sundays ago, and I went out to help, and we found ourselves next to a really nice girl who was selling some make-up. The stuff was barely touched so I had a look and, of course, the thing that caught my eye the most is the two Naked palettes. I decided on the original Naked and my amazing mum surprised me with it because she's great like that.

Highlighter

I also got my new cream highlighter. I'd only ever used powder highlighters and honestly, this is just the most gorgeous silver colour that makes my heart happy. I used to be quite a 'make-up snob' and if it wasn't a name brand I wouldn't go near it so I'm trying to work on letting go and allowing myself to have some less well-known make-up that's just as good. (These first two aren't in the photos because I forgot them at my girlfriend's house because I'm clever like that, but I'm probably going to be doing a makeup menu soon and you can bet they're going to be featured.)


Jumper (multi-colour) and Purple jumper (shop here and here)

All last winter I spent it with about 2 jumpers to wear and it just wasn't enough, so I decided it was time to make myself more equipt for winter. Thus, I've started by buying these two new jumpers that are just gorgeous. The multi-coloured one is a new concept for me as I usually hate roller necks (feeling like I'm getting strangled all day isn't exactly the most desirable of feelings, but it's definitely my favourite of the two (the purple one is a bit scratchy especially around the neckline and as nice as it looks it's not the nicest of feelings.



Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Mini (shop here)

Sephora's clever, but putting mini makeup and beauty products are working extremely well, and I got totally sucked in and bought myself a couple of bits. I was originally going to get the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer which I'd already tried and adored, but my Mum had used this one before and had raved to me about it, so I figured I'd go mad and bought it.

Sephora Beauty Blender (shop here)

I used to never wear foundation, but I'm currently using the Fenty foundation (inherited by my Mum - I never use a lot of it, just a little bit for a bit more coverage than I get with the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue) and I also now have the Nars concealer, so I figured that it was about time I bought a beauty blender. I'd been using a Zoeva brush but I wasn't getting along with it at all and was really struggling to get a nice seamless look with the brush, so I think it's going to be a hell of a lot better with the Beauty Blender.

Yankee Candle in Frosty Gingerbread (shop here)


This is, hands down, my autumn/winter/Christmas candle. I always get myself a little one around this time of the year, and I burn it sparingly so I don't use it too fast! (Writing that made me realise that I could potentially get a bigger one and burn it more but I don't necessarily have the money to justify that just yet!). It smells just like warm gingerbread and to this day I don't know how they can make smells so accurate, but it really rich and warm and I'm totally shit at describing smells but it's definitely one of my favourite Yankee Candles.



Sephora Shea Hair Sleeping Mask (shop here)

For the past few months, my hair has been getting increasingly damaged and in worse condition. It keeps falling out at an alarming rate, it's dry, and I can cut it and use my Kerastase hair mask as much as I want, it's no healthier. I've tried not using heat, I stopped dying it (sob), using vitamins, overnight masks, nothing's doing the trick, so when my Mum saw this in Sephora she picked it up for me, bless her. Hopefully, this may do something, but if you have any hair care tips I'm all ears!

Sephora Almond Foot Mask (shop here)

I don't even have a reason for this. Mum surprised me with the little surprise packs that cost like three euros and this was in it, but yanno, not going to complain! I'm actually really excited to use this, I'm intrigued to see if they actually work or not because I've heard a lot of things about the Sephora masks and I'm looking forward to trying it out myself.

Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Face Splash (shop here)

I'd never heard of Skinfood before, but I'm definitely going to be trying some more of their products as soon as I can. I picked up a mini version of it (which I can't find anywhere online). It's pretty bloody good in my opinion; from what I've gathered it's a liquid mask that you apply various ways (it's all explained on the website). It hydrates your skin and gives it a healthy glow, and it also exfoliates thanks to the black sugar. I tried it last night and I thought it was bloody good.

What have you bought recently? I'm looking for recs for any eyebrow gels!

M x

You May Also Like

0 comments