Everyday Autumn/Winter Make-Up Menu

by - 6:19 PM




I mean, I say get ready with me, what I mean by that is 'see what I put on my face and how I dress myself to look like something of a human for once'. To be totally honest I don't know how this post came about since I'm trying to bargain my way into wearing pyjamas every day and even when I have to wear actual clothes, absolutely no one is getting me to wear make up.

However, now and again I do get myself together and wear something other than sweatpants, and here's what that looks like.

I'm the first one to admit I'm not the most adventurous with my make-up, I like to keep things simple as I feel that's what looks best.
Starting off with primer I'm using the TooFaced 'Hangover' primer, and on top I'll be using, as always, the BareMinerals 'Complexion Rescue' cream gel tint. I'm setting that with the Estée Lauder 'Perfecting Loose Powder'.

For contour and highlight as always I'm using the TooFaced 'Chocolatier' palette that I am still totally in love with despite the fact that I've severly hit pan on the bronzer! (I would link it but it was a limited edition, even though I've heard they're bringing it back this Christmas *violently crosses fingers*). Blush-wise I'm using my new love, the Soap and Glory 'Love at First Blush' which is just the prettiest thing in the world.


For my eyes, I'm just doing a simple cat eye with the Lancôme 'Liner Plume', and then lining the top of the it, and my bottom lashes with either 'Butterscotch' or 'Honey Dip', depending on my mood. Generally I use the Chanel 'Dimensions' mascara.  I'm going to highlight the corner of my eye with 'Desert's On Me' and my brow bone with  'Glaze'. I'm filling in my eyebrows with the Benefit 'Goof Proof' brow pencil and then setting them with 'Gimme Brow'. I'm going to use a nude eyeliner to open my eye up (Rimmel 'ScandalEyes' eyeliner in Nude 005).

Recently I've gone off lipstick. It's not something I reach to, probably because with the changing seasons and the cold my lips have become chapped, flaky messes, that I've been trying to combat with the Elizabeth Arden '8 Hour Cream' lip balm.

__________________________________________

In other news, it's Christmas in a week! And even though I'm a total Grinch I hope you guys enjoyed my attempts to festive-up my photos! Anyway, like every year, I'm leaving it up to you lot to decide if you'd like me to do a Christmas haul/what I got for Christmas-type post. I personally am not the biggest fan of them but if you guys would enjoy snooping around my presents, who am I to stop you? So I'd really appreciate it if you could vote in the poll, there's one on Twitter (link to that tweet here) or you can vote in that one there - it's as you wish!



M x

You May Also Like

0 comments