Hello | Matti May Hardie

by - 8:44 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

My name's Matti, I'm 13, I live in France, and I started this blog on the 4th of Febuary 2014.
I don't really have a reason to start this blog, I just fancied doing it to be honest.

Story of my life:
My birthday is the 22nd of May 2000, which makes me 13. I moved to France on the 22nd of May 2007, and at this moment in time, I have been living in France for 7 years. I'm in my 3rd year of high school and frankly loving it. If you're lucky, and if they're ok with it, I'll put some photos of me and my friends on here is you want.

I hope you'll stay tuned in for more posts, I warn you it may fluctuate, but I don't think it will ever be just about one thing, but I kind of like that.

Hope to see you all soon

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments