The TMI Tag | Matti May Hardie

by - 6:05 PM

Hey all, hows you?

Today I'm gonna do a cool tag, called the TMI tag that is going around Youtube, search it, it's really cool. There are 50 questions and all you have to do is answer them, if you have a Youtube or Blog you should do it too!


You can find the original TMI video here and I'm obsessed with this one by Doddleoddle too.

1: What are you wearing?

A t-shirt that my friend gave to me not long ago, a vest that my friend also gave to me, my alltime favorite pair of jeans, and my jewelry.

2: Have you ever been in love

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible break-up

Yep!

4: How tall are you?

5 Foot something

5: How much do you weigh?

8 1/2 pound

6: Any tatoos?

No, I'm 13!

7: Any piercings?

Yep, just my ears

8: OTP?

Zalfie and Troyler <3

9: Favorite TV Show?

Hard one.... Desperate Houswives, Young Dracula and Wolfblood

10: Favorite Bands

Paramore, Sexion D'assaut, Rizzle Kicks, Pentatonix, Icona Pop, OneRepublic, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones

11: Something you miss

My best friend's comforting arms

12: Favorite Song

Right now? Atlas by Coldplay, of all time? Refugee by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, never get tired of it

13: How old are you?

13, what a coincidence!

14: Zodiac Sign

Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner

Positivity to counteract my negativity, funny, good looking, I want someone that can be my best friend, boyfriend, and brother all at the same time (I don't think I'm asking for much!! ;) ), light-heartedness

16: Favorite Quote

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken" - Oscar Wilde, who has to be my favorite quote writer of all time, and also "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful - that's what matters to me." - Steve Jobs

17: Favorite Actor

Johnny Depp, not only because he's gorgeous, but also because he never fails to make me smile, if not him then Josh Hutcherson or Leonardo DiCaprio.

18: Favorite Colour

Like most of my friends, navy and light blue

19: Loud music or soft?

Both

20: Where do you go when you are sad?

Panem (I mean I read or watch the Hunger Games)

21: How long does it take you to shower?

Ages, like 15 to 20 minutes, 25 if I'm washing my hair!

22: How long does it take to get ready in the morning?

Half an hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Oh yeah

24: Turn on:

Abs and eyes

25: Turn off

Quietness

26: Reason I joined youtube/blogger

I wanted somewhere to express my thoughts

27: Fears

The dark, and a painfull death. Actually no scew that, pain, I don't like pain.

28: Last thing that made you cry

Seeing my dad again, no I'm not going to go into details, so don't hope.

29: Last time you said you loved someone

A few minutes ago

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blog name

It's my youtube account name, I don't really have a meaning for it

31: Last book you read

The Hunger Games

32: Book you're currently reading

Take a Chance On Me By Jill Manshall

33: Last show you watched

SODA, a french sketch show

34: Last person you talked to

My mum

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted

Andrea, she's more than my best friend, she's like an extention of my family, a sister

36: Favorite food

Pizza

37: The place you want to visit

Verona

38: Last place that you were

Castelmoron, France

39: Do you have a crush?

Oh yeah

40: Last time you kissed someone

An hour ago

41: Last time you were insulted

On Friday

42: Favorite flavor of sweet

Sweet, any sort

43: What instruments do you play?

Guitar and Piano and drums

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

Since I have tons, I'll have to pick 2:  a family heirloom that is a gold ring, and a ring that I bought at a brocante, it's pure silver and a little stone and I absolutley love it.

45: Last sport you played?

Football

46: Last song you sang?

Cup song mash-up by Carrie Hope Fletcher ( Link below )

47: Favorite chat up line?

I'm 13, seriously?

48: Have you ever used it?

I haven't got one!

49: Last time you hung out?

Last weekend

50: Who should answer these questions next?

My best friends, Andrea and Salome

Hope you liked it all!!! <3

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments