January/Febuary Favourites | Matti May Hardie

by - 2:54 PM

Hey all,

Hows you?

I've rounded up some things I have been loving over the past couple of months. I know I'm rather late but my computers are still not working and I'm really struggling with just my iPod! 

This candle from M&S. My Mum bought a massive 3 whick one from their website a couple of years ago in their Christmas sale and we became obsessed with it. Fair warning, it does take a bit of getting used to if you're not familiar with the smell (Frankincense and Muhr) but once you're used to it it's just yum! 


Rimmel "Match Perfection" Foundation. Litterally obsessed with this foundation. If you read a lot of beauty blogs, you'll have heard this already. I feel like every single (English at least) beauty blogger has talked about this and for good reason. It's buildable and it's got a really dewy look to it (that can actually be reduced with a bit of serious buffing with a slightly bristly powder brush) and it's so light I can barely feel it on my face. 


RealTechniques Brushes. We all know them, the "Grandmothers of Youtube" who have released their own range of make-up brushes. And up to recently, I hadn't actually needed them, or any make-up brushes for that matter. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I was watch yet anothet KathleenLights video and she was talking about how good the RealTechniques brushes are. I already knew that basically every beauty blogger was using them and was obssesed with them, so I thought I'd give them a go. In total, my order was 80€... Then again my Mum did buy a few bits too. I bought the "Travel Essentials" set and the concealer brush, and my Mum bought the "Nick's Picks" set along with a make-up palette those lovely people at RealTechniques also threw in a "pointed lip brush" for free. Keep your eyes peeled for a review soon! 



Clinique. I've loved Clinique for about a year now. I just find it it amazing and their make-up is to die for. I wish wish wish they would send me the contour ans highlighter since I just cannot afford it and I've seen such good reviews about it. 

Leather jackets. I've had mine for years now and though it is a little tatty, it still does it's job and I'm still obsessed with it. It goes with everything and looks really cool with just a plain t-shirt or hoodie, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of Converse All-Stars or Vans. 

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments