My Favorite Bloggers of the Moment #1 | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:45 PM

Hey all,

Hows you?

I've been spending a lot of time reading blogs at the moment. Bloglovin's new update has made it so much easier to find some new blogs with a few clicks. Obviously, as I am (or at least try to be) a beauty blogger, I tend to read mostly beauty/fashion blogs, so if you're not into those kind of blogs, I don't think you'd find anything of interest here (then again, who knows?). Annoyingly, the links to the blogs below aren't working, and I have a sneeking suspicion that it's because I'm having to write this on my iPod. I'll make them work again when I (finally) get back to my computer. 

I only found this blog today, and even though I had only read one post, I really enjoyed her style of writing. She's witty, relatable and hella funny. She's a beauty/fashion blogger, but she also writes posts about mental health (as she is/was (I'm still figuring that out) depressed and suffers/ed with anxiety (again, I'm still trying to figure out her mental illness thing but she doesn't talk about it all that much, but I'll report back), and so talks about that which I like because it kind of breaks up the fashion/beauty posts. Thinking about it, her posts are really varied and I like that. 





Again, this is a blog I only discovered today, though, unlike Hannah Gale's blog, she's more or less exclusively beauty related posts (from what I've read). I can't really give a review on her blog just yet because I don't feel like I've read enough of her material, but once I do, I'll let you guys know what I think when I do an updated version of this.


I feel a big of a theme in names starting here haha. I got to know Hannah through Zoella, and I started watching her and her husband, Steph's weekly vlogs, and then decided I'd have a bit of a snoop around her blog. Well I can tell you that that was a good idea. She's hilarious, like, when I read her "Good Genes" post, I genuinley laughed out loud at least five times, and so many times I was very much amused. She does mainly fashion, beauty and baby posts (she's qualified to write about all things baby since she's got an adorable toddler crawling around called Grayson whom I'd be obliged to squeeze to death if ever I got the chance) with a few exceptions.


A man! A man, I say! There's a man in this list!! How poposterous!... Oh.. Hold on! It's okay! It's Steve! Steve is a fashion and travel blogger. He's traveled EVERYWHERE. I swear it's kind of ridiculous. He's also got swag and style to boot. 


This is one of the very first blogs I started reading. She seems like such a lovely lady and her make-up advice is great. She's (amazingly) married and has now 2 kids (who are as cute as heck, I might aswell add) and she doesn't even look old enough. She's mainly a fashion/beauty blogger, but she also sometimes posts lifestyle posts too.


Like Cara, the beauty department is one of the first blogs I started reading but I'm obsessed with it. It's completely hair and beauty related and they do such good tutorials and tips. I don't know what I'd do without it now. 

I am more or less in love with Louise. She has a beautiful little 3 year old, Darcy. I found her mainly through her Youtube channel, and when I started my blog and started reading more blogs, I decided to give her blog a read, and I really enjoyed what I read. She, like all of these bloggers, it seems, is mainly into beauty, and fashion posts, though her Youtube videos are more diverse. 


And there we have it, a rundown of my favorite blogs of the moment? 

What blogs are you enjoying at the moment? Let me know down in the comments! 

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments