Apartment Tour | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:57 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

In a few short weeks, I will have been living in my apartment for a year. Can we just take a second to appreciate how fast that year has gone?! Anyway, when I thought of that, I realized that I hadn't given you guys a tour yet, so I thought that that is what I shall do.

Living Room/Kitchen Area



This is the first thing you see when you walk in from the hall. 
Buffet, picture frame, cushions (most of them) and lamp - Ikea
Heart-shaped blackboard - NotOnTheHighStreet.com



Table, low buffet, plant - Ikea
The paintings were both gifts.
TV - LG


Cushions, coffee table - Ikea
Teeny, tiny cushion - NotOnTheHighStreet.com (I think)


I had to stand on my wooden bar to get these next couple of photos, the things I do for you guys!
Guitar - Yamaha
My mum bought the rug of a friend a couple of years ago so again, I can't tell you where it's from.


Windowsill cushions - Ikea
Candle (in Frankincense and Muhr) - Marks and Spencers
Laptop - Toshiba

Entrance Hallway

Mat - Ikea
Picture frame between the 2 far doors - Museum of Natural History of New York


I can't really say where anthing here was from. My mum collects candle holders (hence the massive collection on the buffet), the skateboard (bottom left corner) was a present, and we bought the buffet off some random guy.


Rug - Ikea

Bathroom

Mat, shower curtain, cupboard, bin - Ikea
Make-up bag (on the floor) - Clinique (though I think it was limited edition) 


Washing basket - Ikea (I think)

Bedroom

Bedside lamp, bed, mirror and bedding - Ikea


I know I didn't really need to put this in, but I wanted to show you guys my "paper wall" (I am yet to find a better name for it). Last year, I had a paper desk protector and I would scribble and doodle and get people to write on it too, and when I litteraly couldn't fit anything else on the paper, I would stick it to my wall.


Charlie Chaplin painting, set of drawers - Ikea

However, my Mum said she didn't want me to show you guys her room, so obviously I respected that.

I hope you guys like my apartment or that I gave you some ideas for you place. 

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments