My Goals For The New Year | Matti May Hardie

by - 9:56 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Happy New Year!!



Wow! Things have been sooooo busy over the past few weeks! I spent Christmas Eve's Eve, Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my Dad's house, then I went straight to my Mum's boyfriend's house for Christmas dinner French-style, then I stayed over at my Mum's boyfriend's house that night. On Boxing Day I stayed at my best friend, Andréa's house until Sunday evening. So for about 1 and a half weeks I haven't had my precious computer with me... it was hard, but I pulled through. 


About that little holiday deal I had... well I didn't stick to it very well, did I? I think it's just not in my nature to take breaks like that, since I'm much better at just producing content when I have the idea. Also, the end-of-year series didn't work out, for many reasons, mainly being the lack of confidence and material. 

I'd also like to take this little catch up time to apologize about my laziness with JustMeMatti at the moment. I've been through quite a hard time of late and I'd kind of lost the will power and inspiration to write, and when I do write, I'm not very thorough and it's not acceptable. For that I am deeply sorry.

Anyway, I was thinking today, since it is the new year, what my goals are for 2015, and I thought I'd share them with you! 

Get Abulous and Be Healthy
Over 2014, I've been very lazy with fitness and healthy eating. Because for a large portion of the summer I was on my own, I didn't really have a parent or adult to ask me "do you think eating that muffin is a good idea" and let's not even get me started on Coca Cola. Also, because Christmas is the time to eat anything, I've developed a bit of a pot belly and double-chin that I'm quite sensitive and very much aware of, so in 2015, starting today, I'm going to get abulous. I'm not made to be fat, since I'm short (I'm like 1m50 which is ridiculous for a 14/15 year old let's be honest), if I get fat, it's easier to see since it's less spread out and that tends to bother me immensely. I WANNA GET FIT!

Get My Grades Up
In 2014, I haven't been doing very well have I? I've let my grades drop exceedingly and I'm set to get held back this year if I don't get myself sorted, so I need to get myself sorted and get my grades up.

Read More
Even though I am a self-proclaimed book-worm, I do want to read more because I just love it. I want to buy and read as many books as I can in 2015!

That's about all I think. I don't try and set myself too many goals because if not I won't manage them all! Haha.

What are your New Year's resolutions or goals?

I hope you all had a good Christmas and I wish you all a happy new year.


Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments