December Favorites | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:30 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Who's ready for my monthly favorites?! I really need to cool it with the redbull haha.

M.A.C
I've really developped a passion for Mac over this past month. I have spent many hours drooling over their lipsticks and various other products, but mainly their extensive lipstick collections. It's not the cheapest, I must admit, but sooo worth it!


Nude Lips
Don't ask me why, but I've had a total obsession with a good old nude lip. I think it blossomed from when I got my first nude lipstick (Maybelline ColourSensation in Tantalizing Taupe) and the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 049 Natural soon followed. Since, I've been doing it constantly doing it. Bootiful.

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish
My mum got this from the supermarket recently to satisfy her nail polish addiction. She got it in the colour 320 Rapid Ruby, and the other day, I was doing my nails and I was looking for a christmassy red colour, which it is, and I put it on really easily, and it dried hella quickly. However, both me and my Mum found that you needed to apply 2 coats if you wanted it on for any length of time.




The Mentalist
If you've never watched the Mentalist, you're soooo missing out! It's about a guy called Patrick Jane who works at the CBI (California Bureau of Investigations). Patrick was a famous "psychic" but he outs himself as a fake. He starts working as at the CBI to find "Red John" the madman who killed his wife and daughter. However, while working at the CBI, he creates strong links with the other workers. It's just so lovely, and Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is the coolest guy ever.


That 70s Show
I may have kind of accidentally on purpose become addicted with this show. It's about 5 friends in the 70s. I just really love it okay?




Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
If you don't know what "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air" is then search the theme tune to it, you should recognize it. If not, it's about a guy called Will Smith (played by Will Smith) who moves from West Philidelphia to Bel Air to live with his aunt and uncle there.



Mean Girls
If you love the bitchiness of things, watch Mean Girls. And if you haven't watched Mean Girls, then what are you doing with your life? I can't even explain what this film is about because if I do it will ruin it for you. So get off yo' sorry ass and go watch it!! 


Vlogmas
So... What is Vlogmas? If you're not someone who watched Youtube, then basically it's where Youtubers (content creators on Youtube) film themselves and their days (which in any other time of year is called a vlog) on the 24 days in the lead up to Christmas. If you still don't get the play on words, they've mixed the words Vlog and Christmas. Pratically every Youtuber is doing it and I really like it as I am a big fan of daily vlogs in general. 



That's all for this month, I can't believe that 2014 is already nearly over! 


Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments