Product Review: Kate Moss Lipsticks | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:33 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

As you will know if you've read some of my older make-up posts, I've have a passion for Rimmel. Every single product I use of theirs is a winner for me and it just works. Simple as. However, all that changed when I bought the Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 104. I'd tried it out, tried to make it work but I just didn't like it. It was going a funny consistency, it didn't feel nice to apply, the colour wasn't exactly the nicest. It just wasn't a lipstick I got on with. Then, however, soon before Christmas, I went on a little bit of a shopping trip and treated myself to some new make-up, while doing so, I thought I'd try another Kate Moss lipstick. I went for the 107, the one I was originally going to take. You see, the reason I first bought one of the Kate Moss lipsticks was because I had been watching Zoella... oops! I swear that woman makes me want to buy so much make-up! Anyway, she was raving about them and was saying how great they were, so I figured I'd try them out. I bought the 104 in my local supermarket, and I immediately tried it on. I kind of liked the colour, I loved the consistency of new lipstick. However, as I've been using it, I've realised that I don't really like the colour, but also, it seems to be drying out, which is hella weird, and I was kind of disappointed with it, and thought to myself that if one is like that, they're probably all like that. Back to close to Christmas, I decided to give it another chance; I bought the one that Zoe had originally recommended: the 107. 




The only thing I would have to say about the new one is that it's not quite the same shade as what it looks like, whether it's my lip shade or whatever I don't know, but that would be my only criticism towards the 107. 




So, to resume, my opinion on these lipsticks have been changed. Certainly they are not very moisturizing, but that doesn't put me off at all. I think this is fast going to become my go-to lipstick.


Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments