My Favourite Bloggers of the Moment #3 | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:10 PM

Hey all,

Hows you?

Here is a new installement of the series where I tell you about some of my favourite bloggers of the moment. There aren't many this time but I didn't want to always talk about the same ones every time.

If you are following me on Twitter, you'll know that recently I became really good friends with a little lady named Frances. She runs the blog RoyallyRouge and I quickly became obsessed with her and her blog.


Fitsugar

I've been on a major health kick for the past week or 2, and this blog has really helped me. They give you loads of tips to be healthier.

thebeautydepartment.com


I always talk about this blog but I love it so much! I always need as much help as I can get when it comes to make-up, skincare and hair-related things. It's really well explained and they really do know their stuff!

Lemonaide Lies


I only recently started reading this blog when I saw she was holding a giveaway on her blog. I signed up for the giveaway and followed her on Bloglovin'. I had a little snoop around her blog and I've come to really enjoy it. She's got a really honest, genuine feel to her style of writing that I really like (for me, there's nothing worse than having to read a blog when someone has a robotic style of writing! It immediately puts me off). It also helps that she's stunning. Like, what even. That's not fair.

Hope you enjoyed this third installement of this little series. Which bloggers have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments.

Aller Kiss!
Matti xxx

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) We Heart It :) Facebook :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments