My Favourite Series on Netflix | Matti May Hardie

by - 6:59 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've been watching a whole lot of series recently and I wanted to share them with you guys.

Orange Is The New Black


This was my first series to be obsessed with. It's about a woman called Piper Chapman who gets locked up in an all-women's prison. It's so funny and I can't wait for season 3 to come out next month!

The Vampire Diairies



Despite the fact that there is only 4 of the 6 seasons on Netflix, I am obsessed with this series. It's about Elena, a normal girl who loses her parents in a car accident, then, the fall after, meets the attractive and mysterious Salvator brothers, Stefan and Damon. It's a total cult programme and I'm so obsessed with it. I may or may not want to marry Stefan... just sayin'!

Modern Family



This is the perfect pick-me-up programme. You know the one I mean. That one show you can watch when you're feeling down and it's like you've eaten an entire block of Cadbury's on your own in one sitting. I can't even explain this show, but my god is it funny.

Da Vinci's Demons



If you're into illuminati, symbology, the Da Vinci Code, kind of thing, then you'll love this show. It's about a young Leonardo Da Vinci and his adventures. It's quite dark and mysterious but I love it. Personally, though, I find it a bit too heavy to binge watch, so I tend to watch one and then leave it.

Friends

Yes, yes, yes, I admit the fact that I am the last person on earth to watch Friends. I love it. It kills me every time and I'm obsessed. I got through 2 seasons in a week.

Mad Men

This is one of the first series that I really got into. It's about an advertising agent called Don Draper. I can't explain anything else about it but I highly recommend it. There are 7 seasons so it's perfect if you're looking for something to binge watch over the weekend.

There we are! Let me know what your favourite series are in the comments.

Sorry I haven't been doing many make-up posts recently but I haven't really bought much make-up recently. Also, I've been ill this weekend so I haven't really been functioning so I couldn't post anything yesterday and I've completely forgotten when I put my last post up.

Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments