50 Facts About Me | Matti May Hardie

by - 6:41 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?


1. I want to become a hairdresser.

2. Red nails is fast becoming my staple.

3. I have a massive lipstick fetish.

4. I love chips. Chips and mayo. Yummmm I'm litterally so hungry thinking about it.

5. I take a really long time to start using make-up products. I've only been wearing powder for just under a year, I don't even own a bronzer or a highlights, I've been wearing blush for, at a push, 5 months.

6. I'm made to be rich. I spend so much money a month it's ridiculous.

7. I have way more clothes than I need. I know that because I seem to wear the same things everday.

8. Since I grew up an only child, I adopt everyone. The number of people I consider my brothers and sisters is ridiculous.

9. However I do have a (real) little sister and an older half brother.

10. I have a fetish for real metalic jewelry. Get me a simple (not costume jewelry!) silver necklace and I will be yours forever.

11. I can never keep my room tidy yet I go into panic mode the rest of my apartment isn't tidy!
12. I hate having things on my hands.

13. I love to dye my hair. To date, I've dyed it dark brown numerous times and strawberry blond/unintentional blond ombre and highlights.

14. My celebrity crushes are Cara Delevingne, Jamie Campbell Bower, Sam Calfin, Lily Collins and Brooklyn Beckham. (Cue the fangirl emoji) - I mean look at them!!

15. I want to live in a Starbucks.

16. When I'm old enough and I have enough money I want to move back to England.

17. Ellen DeGeneres is one of my favourite humans.

18. I love quotes. I even have an app that sends you quotes everyday.

19. I am more a sweet person rather than a savoury person.

20. I'm a caller not a texter because I always have too much to say.

21. I could eat pizza every night of the week and not get tired of it.

22. I tweet way too much.

23. I Instagram way too much.

24. My eyes do this weird thing sometimes where for no reason they'll unfocus and refuse to refocus.

25. My favourite book is "The Lost Art Of Keeping Secrets" by Eva Rice. I think I've read that book well over 50 times.

26. When I was younger I would watch the "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Running Down A Dream Documentary directed by Peter Bogdanovich over and over and over (the thing is 4 hours long by the way).

27. Stevie Nicks, Cara Delevingne are massive role models to me.

28. I hate long car journeys.

29. I want to visit Rio de Janeiro, Cuba, New Orleans and Los Angeles when I've finished school.

30. I'm a caller not a texter.

31. I love both cats and dogs though I have a constant fear I'm becoming a cat lady.

32. I write blog posts in my head but then forget to write them out.

33. In some regions of my life I'm a total perfectionist, but then in others I just don't give an f.

34. I really really really really want an iPhone.

35. Following on from that previous fact, Apple is my favourite technology brand.

36. I love doing make-up. Whether it's my own or someone else's, I don't even care.

37. I'm verrrrrry paranoid. You could whisper in someone's ear and I'd think you're talking about me. I know that just sounds like I'm self obsessed but it's a genuine problem, trust me.

38. I also have anxiety and mild depression and BPD (all self diagnosed)

39. I get very attached very easily.

40. I'm an fucking open book. I could tell you my life story in less than 5 minutes if you let me.

41. I am 5ft1.

42. I'd be so good at being rich.

43. In a world of dreams, I'd live in skater skirts. Meanwhile in the real world, I can't pull them off because I have too big thighs and it hurts inside (the fact that I can't wear skater skirts, not the skirts themselves haha).

44. I get really moody when I'm hungry.

45. I change moods really fast. I can go from docile cat to hyper three year old on streoids in 2 seconds flat.

46. I love making internet friends.

47. I bloody love books.

48. I write blog posts in classes that I don't like (i.e. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, ect...)

49. I fangirl over guitars.

50. I want to learn how to play the piano so badly, but the fact that I don't own a piano doesn't help.

Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments