The Black List #3 | Matti May Hardie

by - 3:57 PM

Hey all,

Hows you?

Here it is, another installment of the only series on the internet where I unintentionally slag of various make-up and beauty brands in the most blatent ways ever. 

Rimmel "Wonder'full" Mascara



I bought this a while back because I heard some pretty good reviews about it and at first I thought it was pretty good, but as I used it, I realised that it's not as good as I thought. It's almost impossible to get any length or volume in my eyelashes, despite the rigourous prepping I do before applying it. Also, it's really clumpy and just generally not great. I was shocked if I'm honest, normally, Rimmel is my holy grail brand, but to be honest I'm starting to be quite disappointed with their mascaras.


Tangle Teasers

Don't hit me! Don't throw things! Please! I know this is a cult product and everyone loves this. Everyone except me. I tried this out whilst in Germany; I had straightened my hair and I needed to brush it, and that was the first thing I found. I'd seen countless reviews about them and so I guess I just thought "hey, everyone says this is great, I'll use this", I was disappointed. For me, it doesn't actually get any tangles out - it barely brushes my hair! I think it's probably down to the fact that I have quite thick hair.

Franck Provost Hair Mousse
(My Mum offered his one)
It has nearly no hold in it at all! To be honest, I think the worst thing about it is that when you shake the bottle (to make it go all moussy), it dribbles out like water. I don't really think they put enough gas in it (or whatever it is that makes it go moussy).

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments