April Favorites | Matti May Hardie

by - 6:26 PM

It's that time of the month again! Let's get straight into it shall we?

"White" Eau de Toilette by Zara
I bought this in Germany, we had spent an hour in Zara (that sounds like fun, but when you weren't the one shopping because you didn't like anything and because you didn't have enough money to make it worth while, it isn't as much fun as you'd think) and we were finally at the tills waiting to pay, and I caught sight of some perfumes next to the tills (you know, where they really make most of their money haha). I went to have a little look-see because I'd been looking for a summer scent for this summer (in case you're interested, last year's scent was The Body Shop's "White Musk Smoky Rose" fragrance mist). I had a little smell, and this was the first one I'd smelled; I fell in love. I kept smelling just in case and even though I had a little bit of a debate over "White" and "Black", but "White" won hands down. It's an almost perfect dupe for a high end scent, but I can't think what it is. Plus, it's super affordable, at only 8,99€, I think it's worth it.



The Vampire Diaires
If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I have a slight obsession with The Vampire Diaries. On writing this, I'm on season 2 episode 14 and I've decided that Stephan and Damon are far too good looking for their own good and Elena is as dumb as it gets. I can't count how many times I've wanted to slap her in the last 2 series. Wake up woman! On a good note, I can't tell you how many times I've started jumping around my living room because "OH MY GOD NO! NO THAT'S BAD! VERY BAD! NO NO NONONONONONONONONOOOOOO!!". Bref, all of the emotions.


Clinique "Anti-Blemish Solutions Anti-Imperfections" cleansing mask
I got this as a sample and I'm pretty sure that as soon as I've got enough cash, I'm going to buy it. It makes my skin feel super soft. I'm rubbish at explaining what it feels like and I've only used one of two samples, but I liked it.


Garnier "Micellar Water"
I got this because both my best friend, Andréa, and Eve were raving about it, so I thought to myself, well, everyone seems to be saying good stuff about it and I need a new make-up remover, might aswell give it a go. I'm glad I did. It's really good, it takes my make-up off easily as heck. 


C&A Handbag
I've already spoken about this handbag in my Germany post but I am totally obsessed with it. It's super nice and easy to wear and it goes with everything. It's surprisingly spacious too which you wouldn't it to be since from the outside it looks quite small. It's from C&A, I'm not sure if there is a C&A anywhere apart from France and Germany, but who knows.


Aussie "Dual Personality" heat protection spray
I got this from a friend a while back, but I hadn't started using it until end of March beginning on April time, because she had given me a load of heat protecting sprays, but none of them had really sold me and I'd thought to myself "this actually genuinely protects my hair", and though I think that's quite a big statement, this is pretty close. Lot of love for this product.


Veet "Hair Minimizing" body moisturiser
Last but not least is this moisturiser. This is probably one of my favourite products of this month. I shave my legs, underarms, bikini area, so that means it doesn't last long at all. Like, it starts growing back the next day. So, when my friend gave this too me (bit of context, my friend is moving house and she had a massive clear out of her beauty products, so she gave me a lot of them, that's why my friend seems to give me so much stuff), I was super happy, since it's a "hair minimizing" body moisturiser, so it claimed to minimise hair growth, ergo, less hair so fast! And it works. Well, it doesn't stop it for a week, but it makes it slows the growth down. 


Mama's Favourites 
This is a bit of a new thing I'm starting, because since I'm now broke, I don't have that many new favourites for you guys, so that way I can fill the post out a bit. Let me know in the comments if you like it. Note: My Mum writes this. I have no say in it and she lays it out how she wants.

New Girl
Matti first introduced this series to me when I finished Suits (see last month's favourites). She had raved about it, and I love it so much. It's really funny, and I think that Jess is the coolest.

A.P.A Bows
Love them, they're very demanding and require a lot of practise but I can't help but be obsessed.


Foundation

I'd never really bothered with foundation before. It seemed pointless and concealer was doing a good enough job. I was wrong. Matti managed to convince me to let her do my make-up. She did the works and it looked great. My skin has never looked as good. (Matti forced me to say that she's appalled about how I apply it - like it matters!) So I've started to wear a lot more often. I wear the MAC "Face and Body" foundation.

What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos are used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments