My Favourite Bloggers of the Moment #2 | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:06 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

A couple of months ago, I did a post listing some of my favourite blogs of the moment. Since then, I've started reading quite a few more blogs that are absolutely fabulous and I wanted to share them with you guys!

The Sunday Chapter


I think I've recomended this blog to way too many people. It's run by the lovely Angela and I feel like  it's the perfect wind-down blog. She's so wise and her content is incredible. She talks about food (mostly healthy recipes or alternatives which is good because I'm trying to be more healthy at the mo), beauty, and lists about how to improve your content/life ect... and I just love how diverse it is.  I recommend it to everyone, simply because, in my opinion there's something for pretty much everyone.


Hannah Gale

I couldn't not feature my homegirl Hannah. I know I mentionned her last time but I just can't get enough of her blog! Every post is a winner in it's own way, whether it be a funny #relatable list or a thought provoking talk, almost every blog post of her's is brilliant.

Royally Rouge

If you follow me on "le Twitter", you'll know that I have become quite good friends with Frances. However, I'm not biased, her blog is brilliant. She's a beauty blogger (obvs) and I love her content. She's great.


A Girl, Obsessed

I don't even remember where I found Mandy's blog, but I'm really glad I did. She's so sweet and she has great taste in make-up and beauty. Her blog in itself is beautifully layed out and I am very much envious of it haha.


I think I mention this every time I write a post about bloggers! You guys already know, thebeautydepartment has to be my favourite blog for beauty tips and tutorials. I have pretty much learnt everything I know about make-up and beauty from this blog. 

There we have it! I know there aren't many but I have pretty much been sticking to the same blogs apart from this lot.

Who are some of your favourite bloggers? Let me know in the comments.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments