Fashion and Cosmetics Haul - KILLSTAR, Urban Decay and More

by - 7:57 PM

Hey all, how's you?

I've made a fair few purchases of late, and seeing as I haven't posted for a while I decided I'd go ahead and do a little haul to make up for it!



Urban Decay 'Vice' lipstick in 'Blackmail' - 18,50€

I've been looking for a nice, dark lipstick for ages now, and whilst in Bordeaux (our version of Manchester, to give you an idea of the size), I popped into the Sephora there and decided to pick up Blackmail, simply because I'd fallen in love with it as soon as I'd set my eyes on it! It looks like a black lipstick but it's got red and purple tones in it, too which makes it less harsh.


Bourjois 'Rouge Edition Velvet' liquid lipstick in 'It's Reddin' Men' - 14,50€

I've been tempted to pick this up for soo long now, and every time I see it in a shop I'm just hesitating, before dragging myself out because I was going to end up very late if I didn't. Then, at one point, I forget when, I gave myself a serious talking to and bought it because life's too bloody short!

Bourjois 'Volume Clubbing' Mascara - 14,95€

I'm not going to lie, I'd never heard about this mascara, but I need a new everyday mascara and saw this when I bought the Rouge Edition Velvet. The wand is a brush wand and it doesn't look too complicated to use, and that's all that matters to me when it comes to mascara, really.

Sephora 'MicroSmooth' compact powder in chair clair - 16,95€

I got this simply because Mama was doing a Sephora order and I badly needed some powder. Turns out it's actually pretty good and keeps me looking matte for a lot longer than I would expect. I got it in the lightest one (I'll give you 3 guesses as to why!) and I'm really happy with it so far!

Bourjois Eyeliner in Ultra Black - 12,99€

I had money, I wanted to treat myself and I had no eyeliner left. I let the salesgirl win me over because she was hot. JUDGE ME. I'm actually fairly happy with this. I've tried it a few times now and the only negative I'd give it is that if you shake without the cap on (because you do tend to need to shake it a bit to get the product out after one eye) it goes EVERYWHERE. So just beware of having black hands if you do. Other than that, it looks really nice, has quite an impressive staying power and the line is nice and crisp.

And Other Stories 'Drawstring Sweatpants' - 39€



Okay so technically I didn't buy this, Mama did, but she gave it to me because it ended up just not fitting her. They're beautifully comfortable and really well made. I'm honestly obsessed with it and I can tell I'm going to be wearing them until they're in shreds!

Jennyfer 'Never Mind' t-shirt - 7,99€ was 12,99€




I went on a bit of a shopping spree with Mama and treated myself to a few new tops because I had literally nothing to wear otherwise! This is the first thing I picked up because I like the metal/rock group style t-shirt thing.

KILLSTAR 'Bella Morte Lost Babydoll' dress - 44,99£




I first heard about this dress from Harmony Nice. As soon as I saw it I was immediately like "YES. YOU. COME TO ME. NOW". I'm aware that it's a bit pricey (for me at least) but it's really good quality and it's got all lace everywhere and there's a cut-out at the back and it just makes my heart really happy. It's actually a lighter material than I'd expected it to be so it'll be perfect for summer, too!

Jennyfer cropped shirt - 11,99€ was 19,99€



Again, I just found this adorable and it keeps up my lesbian stereotypness with the plaid. What's not to love?

Jennyfer grey and red t-shirt - 9,99€




I really like how simple this is. It's pretty easy to style with just about anything, and the red on the collar and sleeves add a pop of colour. (lol, I'm terrible at talking about clothes I'm so sorry)

Sorry I've been away so long, but I'm back for good now!

Matti x


Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post! I have heard so much about Sephora but my nearest one to me is in France so I mightn't get there for a while.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete