Summer Fashion Wishlist (ad)

by - 11:00 AM

Hey all, how's you?

Two posts in one week? You lucky things!

This post is the first of a couple of posts that I will be writing in collaboration with Rosegal.com. Rosegal is a site that not only does clothes, but also accessories, shoes, bags, beauty products, wigs and homeware, so I decided to do a little wishlist, and then I'll be doing a review once I receive the items.



I found this whilst musing in the accessories section and jeeeeesus I need this in my life! It's really cute, and just fancy enough to add a little bit to it. 


Now, I have no idea if I'd actually have the balls to wear this, since it is fairly short, but I can definitely see myself wearing this over the summer with maybe a pair of black shorts and my Docs or something like that.


V-Neck Ruffled Casual Tunic Dress With Sleeves - Black


I've been looking for this simple kind of dress for ages. It looks really versatile and I could probably wear it in all seasons. 

Vintage Snake Alloy Ear Cuff - Silver




Literally just the same thing as the other ear cuff. They honestly just both make me seriously happy.

Chic Totem Print Off The Shoulder Short Sleeve Romper For Women - Red



This is cuuuuuute! I can already picture myself just chilling in the sun with this on. Plus, I'm totally into the on the shoulder thing going on at the moment. 

As you will have noticed if you've read my recent haul, I have a lot of black and monochrome items of clothing in my wardrobe, and this is my way of trying to encourage myself to wear more colour!

I hope you enjoyed this post, keep your eyes peeled for the next post.

Matti x

Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

This post was sponsored but all thoughts and opinions were my own, naturellement.

You May Also Like

0 comments