March/April Favourites

by - 5:16 PM

Hey all, how's you?

I feel like March and April have been the longest and shortest months ever; it's so strange! I have, however been loving loads of different things over these couple of months and as usual I'm going to be sharing them with you guys!



Urban Decay 'Vice' lipstick in Blackmail
This is the lipstick of my dreams. I've been waiting for a lipstick like thiis before I knew I wanted one. It looks black, has red and purple undertones, and it just makes me look badass and everything good in the world.

A Place Of Secrets by Rachel Hore

I've already discussed my love for this book, but it's going back in here because fucking hell I have been glued to this book for the whole of March! It got juicy (yes it's a bit of a slow starter) and now I'm dreading the end!

'That's The Spirit' by Bring Me The Horizon

I'm aware that a lot of my music favourites are a bit late (far too long after the release!) but I realised that I'd never listened to the full album, and when I did, my love for BMTH was rekindled. The lyrics, the music, the meaning, everything is just utter perfection. I couldn't pick a favourite because I love them all!

Killstar 'Bella Morte' dress




I came across this dress because Harmony Nice featured it in her March favourites and as soon as I saw it I knew I needed it in my life. The lace detailing and the whole witch vibe it gives off is right up my street and ohhh it makes my heart happy. I'm really trying to get some new dressed at the moment for the this summer because I honestly have none so if anyone has any good sites for clothes that aren't too expensive hook a girl up.

'Divide' by Ed Sheeran

Needless to say that this is a work of art. It's so well written and everything about it is amazing. My favourites are Galway Girl, Shape Of You, and Castle On The Hill:

'Ask The Passangers' by A.S King

THIS BOOK. THIS FUCKING BOOK LORDY LORD. It's possibly one of my favourite books ever. It's about a 17 year old girl from a small town, who is also kind of in love with a girl. As you do. It's all about questionning your sexuality and the solidity of friendships when it comes down to it, but it also has loads of references to great minds like Socrates and Plato and I just think it's such a good LGBT book. I honestly read it in about 2 days. The only criticism I have is that the end didn't have much of a ´wow' factor and I still had questions that went unanswered.



Bourjois 'Velvet Edition Rouge' in 'It's Reddin' Men'

I'm now obsessed with this liquid lipstick. I've always had an appreciation for liquid lipsticks, but a lot of them dried my lips out, so I gave up on them and stuck with my trusted matte lips (that also dried my lips but fuck it). Then, when I tried this, my life changed. The formula is really nice and smooth on my lips, it applies really well and lasts for ages.

Caroll 'Samantha Ruby' dress


Every year my school put on a fashion show, and this year I was singing with a friend of mine and for this fashion show, there are shops based in the town where my college is who lend us clothes and the shop who was lending me my outfit was a shop called Caroll. This was the first thing I tried on and even though at first I felt really uncomfortable and weird, it very quickly grew on me. The clincher is that it costs 130€ (I can confirm I choked when I heard that). It's so pretty though! It's beautifully comfortable and can be dressed up and down. All the heart eyed emojis.


Matti x


Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

0 comments