Cup Of Tea And A Catch Up #7

by - 6:35 PM

Hey all, how's you?

I've been a bit out of sorts on my blog recently. I'm not really sure where I want my blog content to go, because let's face it, there's only so many times you can talk about lipsticks, so sorry about the odd posts and strange posting dates.



I'm going through a lot of changes in myself recently. My interests are changing, my style of thinking has done a 180, and I'm finding myself interested in things that I would have found weird once upon a time. Actually my life is doing a 180 at the moment. Given the fact that I'm finished college, exams are upon us, and everything feels very final. I'm currently stuck with what to do next year, given the fact that I can't get an apprenticeship until I get my qualifications, but I need to do stuff with the school involved with the apprenticeship but I can't given the fact that I can't get an apprenticeship. Also, I need to inscribe myself to my backup course. GAHHHHH. It's a massive vicious cycle and it's scaring me because everything is just teetering on 'nearly happening' but then life is moving too fast for everything and it's a very strange sensation and it's basically just making me want to hide in bed and watch Friends all day.

Long story short, everything is going to shit, but it's okay because it was my birthday so I'm going to have a shit ton of money to buy pretty shit. To be honest, being able to find discount codes everywhere is starting to become an art, I swear, it's wonderous.
Speaking of pretty shit, I've realised more and more that I'm a massive snob when it comes to make-up. I swear I turn my nose up at anything that doesn't have a certain price tag or a certain name, and I KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS but I just can't help myself! I just can't trust it!

I'm trying to write and create and develop my skills in music but it's just not happening. I'm trying to get better at song writing and playing guitar but I'm totally unmotivated. I don't think right now is quite the right time for me to learn anything like that, given that I need to make my exams my main priority (says the girl writing her blog while she's supposed to be revising).

SO YEAH FUN TIMES. On the mental health front, I had a bad pass a week or so ago when I was constantly having panic attacks for seemingly no reason, but they seemed to have calmed down. My anxiety and my paranoia is on a normal level and I haven't had a really low day for a while now (touch wood!). I'm making the most of this time where my brain is fairly level to try and understand my mental illnesses better. Trying to understand what triggers me, what I should and shouldn't do; my logic behind it is that the better I understand it, the easier it'll be to conquer it.

I'm not sure if there will be a May favourites, I have got a load of clothes from a friend and I'll have a fair few purchases what with my birthday money so I may just do a mega-haul, I'm not sure yet. To be fair, I'll probably put a poll up on Twitter and let you lot vote.

Matti x


Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

0 comments