Massive Birthday Haul

by - 12:18 AM

Hey all, how's you?

It was my birthday in May, so instead of doing a May favourites, I asked you guys what you preferred and you guys said that you wanted to see a birthday haul, so that is what I am giving to you.



KILLSTAR 'Witch' Beanie

I was peroosing the Killstar website (which is basically all I ever do, not going to lie), and I found this little gem. I've needed a beanie forever and a day and I just thought this was perfect. To be totally honest it may be a tad small, and doesn't really look right with my hair this short, but I just need to wait for a bit for my hair to grow a bit more.

'Reality Boy' by A.S King

Mama gave me one of A.S King's books for Christmas and I'd reaaally enjoyed it, and in the back of that book was a part of this book. It's about a guy who has anger management problems so I think I'm really going to connect with this book.

'The Meaning Of Liff' by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd

If you've been reading my blog for a while this may ring some bells. I've wanted to get this book for ages, but for one reason or another I hadn't, so I figured it was the time to get it!



Silicone Rainbow Plug 

In case it wasn't yet obvious I'm a raging lesbian. I did a crazy factory order - of course I did.

Bullet Plug

I already had this plug in 8mm, but seeing as I think I'm going to stick to 12mm for a bit, I figured I'd let myself buy it again.

White Stretching Expender

I still currently need to stretch from 10mm to 12mm, so that's what that's for.

Black Hoop Earrings

I need a simple earring for my non-stretched ear! I'd stolen an odd one off Mama but it kind of started a weird infection so I decided to take it out and replace it with one that Marion lent to me, but given that I'm going to need to give it back at one point or another, I figured I needed to get my own. These are just really simple black hoops.

Fake Eyelashes

I've been curious about fake lashes for a while, and when I was trying to thaw out my Crazy Factory order, I saw that there were some fake lashes that were on offer, so I figured why not and picked some up; I don't know about the quality, but I'm hoping it'll be okay enough for me to see if I like them or not.



In The Café Of Lost Youth by Patrick Mondiano

I read a passage of this book for my literature mocks, and it actually seemed like a really good read so I decided to pick it up since I'm long due some reading material.

JustFab 'Mitchie' Boots

Look, I'm aware that these aren't exactly 'summer' shoes, but I'm not really a person for showing my toes, so I tend to go for closed-toe shoes, and I've had my eye on these for aaages and I decided to finally

I'm not going to lie, there's probably going to be more, but so far this is what I have! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what the best birthday present you've ever gotten.

Matti x


You May Also Like

0 comments