A Week By The Sea

by - 1:08 PM


I went to Biscarrosse (a sea town about 2 hours away from where I live) with my boyfriend and his family last week, and I took a few snaps. I asked you guys and everyone seemed to want to see my snaps, so this is that.

I can't remember specifically what days these were taken on so I'm just splurging with loads of them.

I think the first thing to start off on is my boyfriend: meet Ayden.


So as soon as we got there we dropped off the bags, and because we got there quite late we had the luck to admire this from our terrace which was rather nice.


The next day we decided to go into the town for some much needed seaside food, which is France, consists of churros, waffles, crêpes, and ice cream. We opted for gauffres that we got at this freaking adorable little stand that I could have photographed all day.


And we finally got to go to the beach! It was glorious, especially given that I hadn't seen the ocean in about 4 or 5 years.


As we walked back up through the town (well, fought through the town given the sheer amount of people), we passed a Tahitian Tattoo Shop that was designed so beautifully.



Here's what I was wearing on the fourth day by the way:


(Yes I am indeed rocking the classic Hannah Gale pose). I'm going to be honest and adit I have no idea where any of these things are from.

On the fourth and fifth day we didn't do anything of note, other than just chill out on the beach or by the pool or just literally sleeping.

Then on the sixth day, Ayden and I decided to go for a little date because we're cheesy like that.


I got a cherry and apple Bubble Tea which was just devine, and Ayden got a peach iced tea from the coolest café ever!


We decided to go to this green space that almost overlooked the sea to just hang out for a bit.


Jeans: Similar here - Top: gift - Shoes: JustFab


I honestly never get bored of that sunset. Just, ahhhh.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I really enjoyed this format of post so I think I'll do it again when I go off places.

Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments