August Favourites

by - 12:13 PM


Before you say, yes, I'm aware I'm a *bit* late. Back to school has been rather hectic and I haven't had the chance to take the photos until now.

August has been a jam packed week for me. It really has. It's been busy, I've been all over the place, but the good part is that I've seen all my favourites, and along the way I've accumulated a couple of things I've been enjoying, too.

I've got more make-up favourites for once which is a nice change.

BareMinerals 'Complexion Rescue' Tinted Hydrating Gel

I had already tried this a while ago and it really wasn't for me. However, I found it at the back of my cupboard and decided to give it another go. Turns out, over the summer my skin has finally caught the sun, so it actually now suits my skin tone. So yeah, at first I honestly didn't get the hype at all, but now I really do. I've been looking for something like this for quite a while now and I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't realise I had what I was looking for under my nose.

Mac 'Lightful C' Spray

I don't understand what this is used for, but I just like using it as a little pick me up, my skin can feel quite 'meh' in the morning and this kind of just wakes my skin up and helps me feel a bit fresher.

Game Of Thrones

Season 7 has honestly been one of the best seasons yet. Just the show in itself, just to look at is beautiful, incredibly well shot, the acting was on point, just, uh! I haven't got enough words to express my love for this show.

Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On

I heard about this from Hannah Witton, because Erica Lust was interviewed in the first episode, so I decided to have a look. There's a film on Netflix called Hot Girls Wanted which is kind of the same thing.


Essie Nail Varnish in 'Midnight Cami'

I've been searching desperately a new dark nail varnish because dear lord there are none in sight, then Mama bought this Essie nail varnish. Even though I've never tried an Essie nail varnish, I know them by reputation, and I really wanted to try them out. This one is in the colour 'midnight cami' and it's a really pretty dark blue.

dodie 'You' EP

dodie is very quickly becoming one of my favourite singers. Her songs are all beautifully written and produced and they're just amazing. 'You' is her second EP and I'm obsessed, my favourite song being 'in the middle' which is actually about a threesome.

'The Café Of Lost Youth' by Patrick Mondiano

I like to say that this book is similar to 'Little Women', in the sense that you enjoy reading it but you have no fucking clue what's going on most of the time because of the lack of context to everything. Despite that, I've been oddly enjoying it and can't bloody wait to find out more about the mysterious 'Condé' (which is a café in the book).










You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post! I saw you recommending Hot Girls Wanted on Twitter and I decided to watch the full length documentary before watching the other one. I found it very interesting and eye opening to the adult entertainment industry.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete