Saving My Skin

by - 9:23 PM


I've decided to take my skincare into hand over September. Because over the summer, pitiful is not the word. I wasn't even moisturising, guys, I WASN'T. EVEN. MOISTURISING! Because of that shameful fact, I decided I needed to do something asap. I'm going to just show you the products rather than do a point by point run through of my actual routines.

I try to keep my skincare fairly minimal, since I don't see the point of using fifty different products and make my skincare routine take half an hour every time, since I need it to be quick and efficient with college.



I'll use this first thing in the morning. It's a cleanser with little exfoliating beads in it, but it really doesn't feel like an exfoliant as it has a really silky smooth, almost creamy texture to it which is a really nice texture on the skin. I've definitely seen a difference since I started using this, after I use it my skin looks so much brighter and just generally healthier.

Neutrogena 'Hydro-Boost' Water Gel Moisturiser

This is the brand new fancy moisturiser from Neutrogena, and when I first tried it out I was a bit skeptical. I like nice creamy moisturisers because it actually makes my feel like I have something on my face and it's this isn't quite that. It sinks into the skin rather fast which can sometimes make you feel like it hasn't done anything, but I really like how soft and plump my skin feels after.


Nuxe 'Anti-Fatigue Moisturising" Eye Cream

Nuxe is the kind of brand you probably wouldn't hear about otherwise, but my god it's good. I tried the eye cream and it's the stuff of miracles. Immediately after I put it on my eyes looked brighter. And every time I use it it's the same.

Caudalie 'Deep Cleansing Exfoliator'

I tend to use this when I need a bit more of a deep cleanse. I really love this product but you can really tell that it works, you can almost feel it working into your skin. There's not a whole lot to say other than it feels really nice on the skin and works bloody well.

Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments