TMI Tag - Updated | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:42 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I fancied re-doing the TMI tag, since I re-read it and things have changed since I did it! Also, I re-read my first post, OMG I was so cringey!!!



 1: What are you wearing?

A simple white vest and my kaki shorts.

2: Have you ever been in love?

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible break-up

Yep!

4: How tall are you?

5 Foot something

5: How much do you weigh?

60 pounds....

6: Any tatoos?

Nope.

7: Any piercings?

Yep

8: OTP?

Zalfie and Troyler <3

9: Favorite TV Show?

Desperate Housewives (yes, really), Never Mind The Buzzcocks (Noel Fielding is epic), Russel Howard's Good News, Alan Carr: Chatty Man and Live At The Apollo.

10: Favorite Bands?

Rizzle Kicks, Icona Pop, OneRepublic, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Artic Monkeys, Bastille, and Grouplove.

11: Something you miss?

England!! And all my friends and family there.

12: Favorite Song?

Right now? Either Shake It Off by Taylor Swift or Do I Wanna Know by Artic Monkeys, of all time? Refugee by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, never get tired of it

13: How old are you?

14

14: Zodiac Sign?

Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Positivity to counteract my negativity, funny, good looking, light-heartedness and patience

16: Favorite Quote?

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken" - Oscar Wilde, who has to be my favorite quote writer of all time, and also "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful - that's what matters to me." - Steve Jobs

17: Favorite Actor?

Johnny Depp, not only because he's gorgeous, but also because he never fails to make me smile, if not him then Woody Harrelson or Leonardo DiCaprio.

18: Favorite Colour?

Like most of my friends, navy and light blue

19: Loud music or soft?

Both

20: Where do you go when you are sad?

To my room

21: How long does it take you to shower?

15 to 20 minutes, 25 if I'm washing my hair!

22: How long does it take to get ready in the morning?

Half an hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yeah

24: Turn on?

Abs and eyes

25: Turn off?

Quietness or arrogance

26: Reason I started this blog?

I wanted somewhere to express my thoughts and I was bored.

27: Fears?

The dark, and a painful death. Actually no screw that, pain, I don't like pain.

28: Last thing that made you cry?

A film probably.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

This afternoon.

30: Meaning behind your Blog name?

It's just me, matti. It kind of came when I thought of that.

31: Last book you read

The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz

32: Book you're currently reading?

The Lost Art Of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice

33: Last show you watched?

My Wife and Kids.

34: Last person you talked to?

An old friend I used to take dance classes with.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

A guy I met on holiday.

36: Favorite food?

Pizza

37: The place you want to visit?

Verona

38: Last place that you were

My apartment

39: Do you have a crush?

Oh yeah

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Ages ago.

41: Last time you were insulted?

Can't remember.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet

Sweet, any sort

43: What instruments do you play?

Guitar and Piano and Drums

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

Since I have tons, I'll have to pick 2:  a family heirloom that is a gold ring, and a ring that I bought at a brocante, it's pure silver and a little stone and I absolutley love it. (can I just add that I put that on the last TMI and since I've lost them, I'm heartbroken)

45: Last sport you played?

Me? Sport? Hahahahahaha!!!!

46: Last song you sang?

Get My Dough by Ester Dean

47: Favorite chat up line?

Excuse me? How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hey I'm Matti.

48: Have you ever used it?

No!

49: Last time you hung out?

Ages ago, I have no friends...

50: Who should answer these questions next?

You!! You, reading this, I tag you to do this and e-mail me the link of the video or the post and I'll have a watch/read of them all

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments