10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me | Matti May Hardie

by - 11:19 AM

Hey all, how's you?

So I literally have NO IDEA what to write about. I'm not going to do a September favourites because I haven't loved enough things this month to write about so I'll probably do a September/October favourites or something like that. So here is 10 things you probably don't know about me!

Can  I just say how hard this was for me to write? I literally couldn't think of anything you guys already don't know about me! Then again, once things started coming to me, I couldn't stop!!



1. My favorite season is winter. I love layering, Christmas, hot chocolates and everything that comes with winter.

2. I have 3 homes. I used to live full time at my Aunt's house but now I live half at my apartment and half at her house, and then I also have my Dad's house.

3. I'm far more mature than I should be at my age.

4. I'm a stay at home person. I don't like traveling too far out of my comfort zone, and I much prefer to have a plan rather than just book plane tickets. I need to know where I'm staying and where we're going. Then I can have a good time! And if I don't have to go out anywhere, I don't go out!!

5.  I've never been to a concert or Disneyland for the simple reason that I've never had the chance to!

6. One of my favorite places on earth is Venice. I went there on a school trip and I absolutley fell in love with the place, then again, I don't think I'd mind anywhere in Italy!

7. I'm addicted to Snapchat

8. I get attached to people far to fast

9. I love Tumblr.

10. It's really easy to know when I have no interesting ideas for blog posts :p

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments