July/August Favourites | Matti May Hardie

by - 11:26 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Do I really need to explain what this is? You must get the jist by now. Monthly favourites, bla bla bla - let's get onto it. Sorry it's late, but I forgot to post it when I should. Because I'm an idiot. But you love me! Right? RIGHT?! Okay, on with the post, shut up, Matti.

MAC "Lady Danger" Lipstick
I've already reviewed this lipstick here, but I've loved wearing it ever since I bought it in England. I feel like it suits my skin tone really nicely and it's just so beautiful. I loves it loads.




Candles
I have rekindled my love for candles. i've decided that I'm going to fill my apartment with candles. I finally understand why so many women are obsessed with pamper evenings. What with all the stress of starting college next week, I've needed regualar pamper evenings to keep my anxiety at bay. My favourites have been the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake (1) and an M&S Frankincense and Myrrh candle (2) (that I think was sadly a limited edition because I can't find it on their website). They smell amazing. I tend to light every candle I can find in the apartment, even our cheap ones from Ikea even though they don't smell of anything.


I've had my eye on this for ages now, and when I came across the Benefit counter in Boots, I lost all restraint and picked it up. I've since fallen madly in love. It smoothes out my pores no end and even on it's own it makes my skin look and feel amazing. I'm obsessed. Sometimes I'll just wear that where my pores are biggest and maybe some concealer and I feel like that in itself makes me look more alive!


My kitty cat, Milo
As you'll know if you follow me on Instagram, we (my Mum and I) got Milo at the end of June, and at first, I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed. The girly girl in me came out and I really wanted a fluffy little thing that I can snuggle with, however, since I came back from England, I really have fallen for his little self. He's got a right character and just, urgh, so cute. He's bengal cross or summat like that and I loves him very much, particularly this month, so I though why not put him in my favourites!


What have you been loving this summer?

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments