Maybelline "Lash Sensation" Mascara Review | Matti May Hardie

by - 9:40 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

This is my second try and this post. I swear I'm the worst at writing reviews!


Can we just take a sec to talk about how cute my flat-lay is! I'm super proud haha.

I have heard so many bloggers and vloggers talk about this in recent times, it's actually ridiculous. The entire bloggersphere is basically full of either "Roller Lash" or "Lash Sensational", and it was finally my beautiful friend, Storm, who convinced me to get it.

I was rather fascinated by this product, since everyone had been saying how amazing it is, so I kind of felt almost obligated to like it.

The first thing I noticed while I applied it first time is it made my lashes look pretty odd. I mean, they make them huge, but they also just make them look a bit odd. I don't know if that's because I'm not used to it or if it's the formula. My lashes looked really full of product - I can't quite explain it.

Speaking of the formula, at first I hated it. It was really clumpy and pasty. It wasn't at all enjoyable to apply which I find a shame since I love applying mascara. It also makes my lashes clump together at times, and didn't do a very good a job of coating my lashes equally in product like most people say it does.

I kept on with it to see if it would get any better, and also because I had no other mascara, and I hate throwing make-up away. So I kept using it and I noticed that it was actually getting better. It did do what people said it did. My lashes were super long, the product was shared really well over the applicator (which is actually a plastic applicator, something I usually hate), and stayed on all day with minimum imprinting on my under-eye during the course of the day. I was actually becoming quite impressed! I stopped using it over January because I had received other mascaras over the Christmas period and I wanted to try them out. I used it again in the first time in ages, and it didn't disappoint! It made my lashes look natural but still had a lot more oomph that they usually have.

Despite the bad start, I actually quite like this mascara! It would have been better if it had worked the way it does now from the start, though.

Have you tried the "Lash Sensational" mascara? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments