The TMI Tag #4 | Matti May Hardie

by - 1:24 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey all, how's you?

I'm a clever child... A clever child who has been thrown out of whack because I finished school on a Wednesday instead of a Friday, so forgot that yesterday was upload day. 
I think this is something I'm going to do once a year, so that way I could look back on and see how I've changed. This is also totally a filler post because I've been rather busy doing this!  Which is transfering my blog back on to Blogger and making it look all lovely and adorable for you guys. I probably will do a post about why I left Wordpress and opted in favour of Blogger but for now all that needs to be said is that I'm back on Blogger. It took more time than planned so I only remembered yesterday - oh yeaaahh! It's all well and good doing the design but if I don't post on said blog I'm not going to get very far.


1. What are you wearing?
Harem pants, bondi beach and Marion's jacket I stole. It's a very sexy attire.
2. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.
3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
Meh, kind of. Looking back on it now it wasn't actually that bad.
4. How tall are you?
Ehh, I'm going to say 5ft1 or 2?
5. How much do you weigh?
57 kilos.
6. Any tattoos?
Not yet! Soon my precious, soon.
7. Any piercings?
My ears are stretched and I have my fake septum but other than that no.
8. OTP?
Yoonmin. I'm k-pop trash, sue me. Also Sullan (Summer and Callan - some friends of mine because they're fucking adorable).
9. What is your favourite show?
I can't say I have a favourite as such because I can't really find one to always come back to, but one that really will always have a special place in my heart is a Korean drama called "I Remember You".
10. Who are your favourite bands/singers?
BTS and Sia will probably always be the top ones, but I do really like Bring Me The Horizon, Artic Monkeys and Die Antwoord, too.
11. Something you miss?
My friends from school who have now left to go to Uni and further their studies.
12. Favourite song? 
Anything from the new BTS album "WINGS".
13. How old are you?
16!
14. Zodiac sign?
Gemini.
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Eccentricity, originality and an ability to make me laugh.
16. What is your favourite quote?
"Just because someone smiles at you doesn't mean they're your friend." or "Criticism is a gift", they were both said by my Mama. Also "It's the best ones that get the worst" said by me.
17. Who is your favourite actor?
Johnny Depp or Bill Nighy.
18. Favourite colour?
I have no clue and I'm scared of being a cliche teenager by saying black.
19. Loud music or soft?
Both, depending on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room, then I write a blog post about it that will eventually be deleted.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
If I'm at school not washing my hair, 5 minutes, at school washing my hair, 15. I'm at home and I'm not washing my hair, 15 minutes and if I'm washing my hair 30.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour minimum if I'm at home, if I'm at school about half an hour?
23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Not really.
24. Turn ons?
Confidence and passion. Also talking different languages.
25. Turn offs?
Over-confidence and homophobia.
26. The reasons I started my blog?
My life is dull as fuck.
27. What are your fears?
Rats. Spiders? Don't give a shit, but rats? HELL NO!
28. Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember, I don't cry that often.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
It's my name.
31. Last book you read? 
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
32. The book you're currently reading?
I forgot my book in my dorm room *sob* but once I get it back I'll be starting the second edition of Saint Young Men.
33. Last show you watched?
Death Note.
34. Last person you talked to?
My friend who owns the pizzeria next to my appartment.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
A friend from school.
36. What is your favourite food?
Pizza.
37. Place you want to visit?
New Orleans, Rio De Janeiro, Los Angeles and Seoul, also I want to go back to New York.
38. Last place you were?
I haven't moved from my appartment all day so my appartment!
39. Do you have a crush?
Yes.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
On Tuesday.
41. Last time you were insulted?
Ages ago which is refreshing.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I'm more of a chocolate person.

43. What instruments do you play?
Guitar and drums.

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My Cavibands or my fake septum.

45. Last sport you played?
I have two hours of swimming every Monday and it's torture.

46. Last song you sang?
Throne by Bring Me The Horizon. Very passionately. On a cark park. With Marion. We're normal, I promise.

47. Favourite pick up line?
Excuse me, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi, I'm Matti.

48. Have you ever used it?
Lord, no!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Wednesday.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm sorry it's nothing paticularly original or interesting but bare with and better content shall come.
Matti x
Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

0 comments