Try-On Fashion Haul - ASOS, New Look, Vans and More

by - 2:36 PM


I've been trying to write this goddamn post for ages and it's just not flowing. I pretend I know how to do fashion blogging but there's fuck-all I can say about clothes.

I've needed to add some things to my wardrobe, I'm the kind of person who likes to cut down on things I don't need but then never replace it, so I needed (really badly) to thicken things out, so I raided ASOS and a couple of other high street shops that I can't link to. I feel like I'm finally getting there with my wardrobe because for ages I was so bored and uninterested with it.


Black Jumper - ASOS

I've been trying to thicken out my wardrobe and even though black wasn't necessarily the best colour to choose from I really like this jumper, it's super soft and the wool isn't at all scratchy, plus it's elasticated on the sleeves so when I push them up they don't slip back down.

Red New Look Playsuit - ASOS

Don't ask me why, I just decided all of a sudden that I needed a playsuit in my life. I can just imagine flouncing around with a pair of Vans Old Skool. Lush. I also like that this one is very much day to night type playsuit? I really love clothes that are more multifunctional and that I can transfer by changing various things in the outfit.



Plain White T-Shirt - ASOS

Like the black jumper, this is purely to supplement the lack of staples in my wardrobe, and I think everyone needs a plain white t-shirt right?

Noisy May Black Denim Shorts - ASOS

Given the fact that my DIYed shorts from last summer were in a fairly pitiful state, I figured I could treat myself to a nice new pair, that hopefully would last the summer this time!

Pull&Bear White Striped T-Shirt - ASOS

I've always liked men's clothes, they're somewhat comfier than women's clothes and t-shirts in particular are a bit of a struggle, and I'm always drawn to men's t-shirts. It's fairly plain but I can see it with the black shorts and my Vans this summer.



Plain Black New Look Leggings - ASOS

For years, leggings were the bane of my life. I would shudder at the thought of wearing any, but I borrowed some of my Mum's and I now understand what I've been missing so obviously I needed to buy a pair.



Daisy Street Grunge Boyfriend Shirt - ASOS

This was one of those things you throw into your basket and try not to look too hard. I must say that the colours aren't what I'd usually wear but the change is refreshing.


Vans Old Skool

I've been lusting over a pair of Vans Old Skool since my boyfriend got a pair, and my Mum surprised me with a pair for my birthday (I was very chuffed with them). I really love these because they go with pretty much everything and they can add a casual side to most outfits (also plan on trying to style them up, would you guys like a post like that?).

What have you guys been buying recently?

M x

You May Also Like

0 comments