An Affordable Gift Guide: Stocking Filler Edition

by - 8:17 AM

Yes, hello, I have become that kind of cliché blogger, but I have no shame.


I love Christmas, especially gift giving, but presents have become so goddamned expensive, I can't really afford to buy anything really nice because everything it's all ridiculously priced. So I've hunted down the more affordable luxury things you can get for your loved ones.

Personally this Christmas I'm making the dinner, and it's the first Christmas in years where I'm spending the day with both my parents and Ayden is spending Christmas with us, so I count on feeling full of Christmas spirit!

Going back to the gift guide, I've made this in the mindset that I would buy all of these so there are a couple of more random ones!




Sephora Minis - shop here M&S 'Tis The Season' Socks - shop here Yankee Candles 'Samplers Votive' range (also hello they're half price on most/all of them; I would recommend this scent, it smells like Christmas it's great) - shop here














Smartphone projector (It's a little bit more pricey but I think it's still reasonable and also worth the price) - shop here | UV Nail Dryer (don't know if this would work but I think the idea's cool) - shop here | Beard Grooming Kit - shop here

I'm probably not going to get a chance to post again before Christmas so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and I hope you eat everything and get spoiled the way you deserve!

Also, I'm curious, what's the strangest/favourite Christmas tradition in your family?

M x

You May Also Like

0 comments