Product Review: Lush "Mask Of Magnaminty" | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:43 PM

Hey all, how's you?

I was recently given a Lush face mask called "Mask Of Magnaminty". It's basically a peppermint face and back mask, and I wanted to give it a go. I have just rinced it off and I wanted to share it with you!


I kind of enjoyed it, though I don't think I should have done it in Autumn because the peppermint makes your face go really cold, and the cold starts to burn after a while!!




It's quite hard to apply, I'll say that, but it feels sort of like a mud mask when it's more or less dry. I'm not really sure if I like it or not, it feels weird but it does make my skin feel nice and clean.
One thing that I noticed is that it's so strong, my eyes started watering!! I also kept feeling like I had a runny nose, but I didn't... I.. I just do not know... I'm sorry.




I think this is a good product for mid-summer when you're sweating buckets and just BEGGING for ANYTHING AT ALL to cool you down.


I give this product a solid 3/5 star rating.

Tell me what you thought of it if you have already used this product. Did you like it or not? Let me into your minds!! Haha


Aller Kiss,
Matti x



Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments