Current Make-Up Menu

by - 5:36 PM




Hey all, how's you?

Even though I'm not wearing a hell of a lot of make-up lately, I always find myself going to back to this look.

After brushing a little bit of powder to matify my greasy teenage face (Sephora 'MicroSmooth' compact powder), I start right on with my newfound favourite part of my make-up routine - contour! I don't contour a massive amount, just my cheekbones and jawline with the bronzer in my TooFaced palette 'The Chocolatier' palette which you can't buy anywhere anymore (sob). I'm also using the highlight and the blush from the same palette (honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I run out of this palette!)

For my eyes, I decided to use the shade 'Lava Cake' from my TooFaced palette (yes, again) on my top and lower lash line. I blended it out a little to make it a bit more smoky, then added some white eyeliner to the rest of my bottom waterline to open my eye up a bit (I'm not sure why but I'm all for the massive anime-like eye at the moment. I'm a woman obsessed, I tell you). I also add some white eyeshadow to the corner of my eye.


For mascara, I'm currently switching between the MAC 'False Lashes' mascara in Extreme Black and the TooFaced 'Better Than Sex' mascara (both are samples I have, both are amazing and I'm dreading the day they run out!), but I generally opt for the MAC for daytime use.
For eyebrows, I'm using the Benefit 'Gimme Brow' brow mascara in the shade 05 - deep.

Now for the pièce de résistance - the lips! I'm using the Urban Decay 'Vice' lipstick in the shade 'Blackmail' and I am in love! It's a really nice vampy, purply/red shade and it's just exactly what I've been looking for recently.

Matti x

Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loving your makeup menu! I have the chocolate shop collection as well as gimme brow and they are fabulous! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete