Pinterest Fashion | Matti May Hardie

by - 11:07 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

If you're like me and are always up for some fashion inspo, you'll know that Pinterest is always the place to go. I love it, and I pretty much get any ideas for anything there. You just type in and you'll find tons and tons of different ideas and articles. You want fashion? You legit just have to type "fashion" into the search bar and you're sure to find something you like; it's the same with anything. I've been changing and moulding my style at the moment and I've been directing myself to Pinterest for some ideas of how to make the things I want to wear work. You see, I used to have quite an odd sense of style. I'd throw various pieces together and try and make them look as good as possible but it never really did. I've now invested in some staples (white shirts, black skinny jeans, black leather boots, ect...) and I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere in making my wardrobe a bit more mature. Saying that, I'm always up for some ideas of things that I could try or that I wouldn't have though of off the top of my head, I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you guys. Let me know what you think and we can bounce ideas off of one another in the comments and if you want to have a nosey as to what tickles my fashion tastebuds then have a look at my "Fashion" board on Pinterest.


1/


One thing I am missing from my wardrobe is a decent collection of woollen jumpers. Jumper over a white shirt is perrrfect for winter. I probably wouldn't wear the sunglasses and change them for a pair of Ray-Bans called "Erika" which is pretty much my staple sunglasses. I just want to add that I'm obsessed with the shoes. I like that they're like Derbies (I seriously need to get a pair because I'm obsessed with how understated but classic and stylish they look), though since I'm lacking in them, I'd probably swap them out for my black leather boots for winter.

2/ 
This is going to be so cute and perfect for end of winter/spring! I'm very excited about it in case you couldn't tell. I'll probably change the high kneed socks for tights at the end of winter. I'm also obsessed with the earring - I think I'm going to have to invest in a pair.

3/ 
Again, this is going to be perfect for spring. I'd probably swap the jacket for a leather jacket and the bag for my little bag that I got in Germany.

4/
This would be perfect for just going shopping and stuff. 

5/ 
This is the most adorable and classic outfit, it'll be perfect for summer when I'm out with friends and stuff!

6/ 
Again, perfect for summer, I love the colour of the lipstick, I could use my Lady Danger and, again, I'd probably change the sunglasses to my Ray-Bans, and the sandals to white converse.

7/ 
Again, this is an amazing casual outfit. I have 2 denim jackets and I never wear them, which I feel is a shame, so at least with this outfit I can make the most of them! (Though it'd be interesting to see if I would be able to pull of a pair of leather trousers! Haha).

8/ 
I'm not sure if you could tell but I have an obsession with black skinny jeans - they go with everything! This is just another example of that. I'd probably just wear it with a leather jacket, and no jumper on top in the summer.

9/ 
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW FREAKING ADORABLE THIS OUTFIT IT?! I love these chic and kind of a bit old-fashionned-bought-back-to-life type outfits.

10/ 

I don't even care, as soon as I find a grey jumper I'm wearing this for college. It's a kind of professional but still casual. Love.

And there we have it! I hope you enjoyed this post and found some gems that you instantly fell in love with. (I am polyamourous when it comes to fashion and I love each and every one of these equally haha.)

Leave me a link to your Pinterest profile in the comments so I can have a stalk!

________________________________

I have a little fyi for you guys. I've decided that I'm going to take next week off. I want to spend as much time as I can with my loved ones over Christmas, as is understandable I'm sure, so, yeah. That was all really!

Also, like I said on Twitter, I'm sorry there was no new post last week. I was at my friend's house and I got muddled up in my calendar and what I was meant to put up. Bref, I just wanted to say sorry. 

I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas indeed!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Instagram :)  Pinterest :) Bloglovin' :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments