What To Wear: Christmas | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:26 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I’ve been trying to encorporate more fashion into my blog, since, as the tag line states, it’s fashion, beauty and lifestyle, and I was only really uploading beauty and lifestyle type content. With all this in mind, I’ve decided to start this little series called “What To Wear”. In these posts I’ll give you a few outfits that I think would be good for a certain times. I explained that so badly, you’ll pick it up.

So, naturally, I wanted to start with Christmas, what with it being less than a week away. During my entire childhood, Christmas was one of the few days a year that I could spend the whole day in my pyjamas. But since my parents separated, because I'd have to go either from my Dad's to my Mum's or vice versa, and also since we've started spending Christmas at friend's houses, I've had to start getting dressed. But it's Christmas! Nothing is going to stop me from looking hot, even with the food coma bloat.

Please excuse all the awkward posing in this post. I'm still getting used to the whole "looking decent and like Cara Delevingne when posing".


1/





This is perfect if you're being dragged to some random family member's house for Christmas dinner. It's comfy, it'll hide your bloat (just admit it, everyone's going to have it) but it still looks good enough worn with some natural to no make-up. Plus, you can switch out the pumps for a pair of brown leather boots or even some Uggs if you want to be extra cosy.

Leggings - old / Jumper - my Dad's (yes, really) / shoes - Camaïeu

2/

Again, this is a pretty casual look, but you can dress it up or down with the coat and the shoes.

Jeans - Teddy Smith / Shirt - H&M / Blazer - Primark (old) / Bracelet - gift (don't know where it's from) / Shoes - Justfab.fr (old)


3/
  


Dress - hand-me-down / Blazer - Primark (old) / Bracelet - gift (don't know where it's from) / Shoes - Justfab.fr (old)

I couldn't not feature a dress. I do like a dress and I tend to wear one whenever I find an excuse to. This is perfect if you're going somewhere 

There we have it! I hope you enjoyed this post. What would you wear in Christmas?

I just want to apologise about the photos in this post. Blogger has quite simply not been cooperating for this one. Urgh.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments