The TMI Tag (Again) | Matti May Hardie

by - 12:45 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I know I said I wouldn't post this week bc family, but I'm actually at my best friend's until Monday. It's 00.15am, and I'm on the sofa while BTS serinade me and I'm watching my best friend's older brother and boyfriend play some weird monster game on PS4; I'm not doing anything important, so I wanted to write this tag because I actually enjoy these kinds of posts.



1. What are you wearing?
A comfy pair of trousers, a crop top and a cardigan.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Yah.

3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
Yup.

4. How tall are you?
Okay so I'm going to be real with you guys for a sec. I don't know how tall I am. I've never actually been measured properly. Though I estimate I'm about 5ft and a half/5ft1.

5. How much do you weigh?
Last time I checked, 58/59 kilos (though I doubt it's still that after Christmas).

6. Any tattoos?
Not yet!

7. Any piercings?
Only my ears for now, though I should be getting another one in May.

8. OTP?
Troyler and Stelena.

9. What is your favourite show?
I change all the time so I don't actually have one that I can always go back to. At the moment though it's "I Remember You", a Korean drama.

10. Who are your favourite bands/singers?
BTS and Sia, though I have a ton more singers/bands that I love.

11. Something you miss?
Seeing my best friend every day at school (that's literally the only thing I miss about high school). If not that then being young and not having a care in the world.

12. Favourite song? 
At the moment I think it would have to be "Too Good" by Troye Sivan. I don't have one of all time though.

13. How old are you?
15 years young.

14. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Originality and an ability to make me laugh.

16. What is your favourite quote?
"Just because someone smiles at you doesn't mean they're your friend." or "Criticism is a gift", they were both said by my Mama.

17. Who is your favourite actor?
Johnny Depp or Bill Nighy or Jennifer Laurence.

18. Favourite colour?
Magenta red or black.

19. Loud music or soft?
Both.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To my Mama for a hug.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
If I'm washing my hair, 20 minutes, if not, 5 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour generally.

23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yah.

24. Turn on's?
Confidence and passion.

25. Turn off's?
Over-confidence and homophobia.

26. The reasons I started my blog?
I was bored.

27. What are your fears?
Rats. Spiders? Don't give a shit, but rats? I freak out.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Life getting on top of me.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
I don't even know. I came up with it while I was in bed about 3 years ago.

31. Last book you read? 
The One Before The One by Katy Regan

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm not reading anything at the moment but I'm going to start reading Bridget Jones' Diary soon.

33. Last show you watched?
I Remember You

34. Last person you talked to?
Best friend's boyfriend.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My crush.

36. What is your favourite food?
Pizza.

37. Place you want to visit?
Cuba, New Orleans, Rio De Janeiro, Los Angeles and Seoul.

38. Last place you were?
My godmother's house.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
3 months ago.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Ages ago which is refreshing.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I don't actually have one. I'm more of a chocolate person.

43. What instruments do you play?
Guitar and drums.

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My white gold ring.

45. Last sport you played?
Ahaahhahaahahahahahahaaa. Really?

46. Last song you sang?
I tried to sing "Run" by BTS and properly, "Lost Stars" by Adam Levine

47. Favourite pick up line?
Excuse me, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi, I'm Matti.

48. Have you ever used it?
No!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Frances and Ellie.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got properly spoilt! I won't be doing a "What I Got For Christmas" post as personally I feel like I'd be showing off, and I don't really enjoy doing those kind of posts.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Instagram :)  Pinterest :) Bloglovin' :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments