Christmas Wishlist | Matti May Hardie

by - 12:06 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I'm jumping on this bandwagon! I know! I know! Don't shoot me! It's just that it's nearly Christmas! I'm one of those boring people that really struggle to get excited for Christmas. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I love decorating the tree, drinking wine and listening to my ultimate Christmas song (Merry Christmas Every by Slade - there is no easier way to make me feel like it's Christmas than when I hear Noddy Holder screaming "ITSSSS CHRRIIIIIIISTMAAAAASSSSS!!!!!"), lit by the fire. Love it. But I just don't get excited very early.

Hold in there, this is a long one. I tend to just make one really long list and let my Mum choose whatever she wants from it.

Anyway, enough rambling, on with the list!

Mac and iPhone Case



Me and my Mum now have this thing where I'll basically write a blog post for her, basically doing a wishlist for her, and then she picks what she wants to buy. I've shown her this iPhone case for her and I'm obsessed with it but I haven't found a MacBook case yet.

Mental Illness Awareness Bracelets 
Top left to bottom right

Top left to bottom right

As I've already mentionned a couple of times on here, I have BPD, mild depression and anxiety. I wanted something to show my support, and I wanted to merge my love for bracelets with that. I have literally found the perfect things.

TooFaced "Beauty Expert Darlings"

I've wanted this set since... well, since last Christmas, really! I think it's perfect to get a chance to test the product's out all at once. Plus, I really want to try the "Better Than Sex" mascara as I've heard everyone on the bloggersphere rave about it!

TooFaced "Natural Matte" Palette

Can we just talk about the prettiness that is this palette? To be honest, I've rather fallen out of love with eye-shadow over recent months. I didn't have the right tools to use it, and my eyeshadows just weren't very good, so I could never look in the mirror and say "jesus christ my eyeshadow looks amazing today!". So I think this palette is ideal because it's handbag size and the shades look incredible.

Benefit "How To Look The Best At Everything" set


This is amazing. It has everything you need to get a flawless base. I've already got the "Porefessional" primer and I love it (review coming soon), and I'd love to give their foundation a try!



I mean... it's a Naked palette. What more do I need to say? The colours are really wearable and I've heard some amazing things about it!


I've made a decision that 2016 is the year I make my eyebrows look on point. This is going to help me. I've read some really good reviews about it and I can't wait to try it!


I first heard about this lip stain in one of Essie Button's videos. She had been wearing it and I fell in love with it. The colour is this beautiful orangey red colour that looks a little like Mac's "Lady Danger" but the pigment is a lot more concentrated. 

A pair of Derbys

I fell in love with these shoes while I was looking for shoes for college. They're so pretty!! I love how they look dressy enough, but not overdressed at the same time.




I first heard about this book from Carrie from the Youtube channel ItsWayPastMyBedtime (which I thoroughly recommend you check out!) and I really liked the concept of this book. They've basically taken things you don't have a word for, then made up a word for them and put it in this book. See the video Carrie made about it here because she explains it so much better than I do!


From what I've gathered, this is about a witch, who's born half bad. That's literally all I know. I'll report back if I get it.

I heard about this book from JoelTiger (formerly JoelBooks). He had recommended it in a couple of videos and I really like the story. It's about a guy who's soul changes body everyday, but one thing he doesn't expect is when he falls in love with the girlfriend of the body he is occupying that day.

The Lunar Chronicles

Basically a modern re-telling of classic story tales. I really like re-tellings of story tales and I've heard some very good things so I hope I'll be able to at least read one!


You know that one present where you're like 'I know I'm probably never going to get this but I'm just going to put it on here just in case'? - that's this present. I know I'll probably not get it this year since my Mum has already bought me my Macbook and my iPhone (not to mention over 500€ worth of hairdressing equipment for college!) but I can still dream and hint that I'd really like an actual camera to take my blog photos on, even if it isn't the newest one. Eh, a girl can dream

Phew! There we have it, my Christmas wishlist. I hope you enjoyed this post and you found a couple of bits to add to yours.

Let me know the top 3 things on your Christmas list in the comments!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Instagram :)  Pinterest :) Bloglovin' :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments