My Favourite Bloggers Of The Moment #5 | Matti May Hardie

by - 1:34 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

It dawned on me today that it had been ages since I'd told you lot about some of my favourite bloggers of the moment. I've had a bit of a following spree on Bloglovin' and I've been having a look at loads of new blogs and I wanted to spread some of the blogger love and let you guys know my favourites. I'm going to try and talk about more new blogs that I haven't spoken about before. I feel like it'll make it more interesting and fresher than if I constantly talk about the same ones all the time. Certainly, these posts will be less often, but (hopefully) more interesting.

From Roses



I think I've already spoken about Rebecca's blog, but in any case I love this blog. I feel a total sense of calm when a read it. Her photos are beautiful (I will never not be jealous of her blog photos) and she has a brilliant writing style.

CocoChic
Again, I've probably already professed my undying love for Stephanie and her blog - it's just so good! Anyway, I love her style of writing and she seems really down to earth which I love.


I first found Linsey's blog when I posted in a blogger's group saying that I wanted some new blogs to read (bascially, shamelessly self promote away, you have, as the french say, carte blanche!). I liked the name of her blog, so I had a little read and enjoyed what I read, so I stuck around. I'm very happy I did!

Again, I found Vanda's blog at the same time as Linsey's and, again, I'm obsessed with the name! (Not that I don't like my blog's name, but I have a habit of fangirling over other blogs' names - don't ask, I'm weird, okay?). She talks about beauty and lifestyle type posts and she takes such amazing photos!


Well... it's been a long time since I've spoken about Zoe and her blog on here. She pretty much abandonned her blog during last year, but it went under reconstruction a couple of months ago, and I was happily surprised when it re-launched at the end of August. Her old design was thoroughly outdated and rather dark, where as now it's light and vibrant and looks really lovely.


Before you ask, yes, that's Alfie Deyes' little sister. It was thanks to him that I found out that she was writing a blog. Before you go saying "it's only popular because she's Alfie's sister!" - No. Stop. Get away. Read it first. I mean, look at her photos! Look at them?! Do you see them?! Photo goals right there! *clears throat* sorry. But yeah, she has amazing photos and her content is to die for too. 

And there we have it! All the blogs I've been loving over these past couple of months! 

What blogs are you loving at the moment? If you have a blog, leave it in the comments, I'm always up for new material!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments