September/October Favourites | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:20 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

These past couple of months have been crazy! I've started college and I'm well into the swing of it, and I have gathered a couple of favourites for you guys to enjoy!

Music Production



This is one of the more unlikely ones, but if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I've started uploading covers to Soundcloud. Well, since I'm doing this, I'm mixing the tracks together and I started using GarageBand. I've surprised myself with how much I enjoy it.

ChescaParos

Slight segway from that, and I wanted to talk about my good friend Fran's Soundcloud account. Her voice is simply beautiful, really raw and you really can tell that she really is opening her heart and letting you have a dig around.

The One Before The One by Kate Regan


Since I have some gap hours in my timetable at college, one of my favourite things to do is find a little nook, stick my headphones in and have a read. I started reading this at the start of September and oh me oh my I liked it from the first page. It's really well written and is so funny.

Downton Abbey

That's it! It's happened! I'm one of those people. The people who sit, eat biscuits and watch period dramas whilst wrapping up warm because it's bloody cold outside. Yes, I've become a grandmother. It's just so good! I've always been fascinated with the "olden days" and that past world, with their proper speaking and their strict etiquette and everything. I mean, to give you an idea, my favourite book (The Lost Art Of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice) is set in the 50s, I'm obsessed with Mad Men (again set in the 50s) everything to do with the 19th/20th century fascinates me.
For those who don't know, Dowton Abbey follows the Crawley family, the Earl and Countess of Grantham and their family, and their servants. It's got all the drama and all the banter and all the romance and all the arguments and all the plot twists and I bloody love it.

Sia 
(Her and Maddie Ziegler at the Grammys 2015)

I've already expressed my undying love for Sia. She's one of the best singers and songwriters I know. She has the most incredible voices and her songs are out of this world. I could listen to "1000 Forms Of Fear" and "Some People Have REAL Problems" over and over and over.

Lipstick
I seem to have fallen back in love with lipsticks over the past couple of months. I have quite a few lipsticks but generally I'll go back to the same ones everytime. Even so, I've been trying to switch it up a bit, and I rarely go out without any lipstick on!

What have you been loving recently?

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments