Sephora Haul | Matti May Hardie

by - 1:44 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Recently (to my great delight), Mama has gotten into make-up. Then, while that was happening, a Sephora was being built in our nearest big town... See what I'm getting at?


So a few weeks ago we decided to have a little mooch around and see what we could find.

Here was the plan:
My Mum finished work at 2pm, so she would come home, collect me, then we would whizz off to KFC for some late lunch and then go into the center to gawp at Sephora and spend the Mother's most recent pay (and probably most of my inheritance).

What actually happened was that my Mum was delayed because she had to ring the bank, so we only actually set off at about 2.30, then it turned out my Mum totally forgot KFC, went the wrong way, we ended up getting lost, and got to KFC at 3.45pm, and finally, we got to the hallowed halls by 4.45pm.

Here's what we bought:

Urban Decay "Naked 3" palette - 38.50€
We were ambushed, I swear! The shop assistant gave us no other choice! Okay so maybe that's a bit of an exageration but still, you only need to look at it and you want it, right? So... Mama picked it up. I shall be pinching it and you shall be getting a review at some point, don't worry your little heads about that (okay I've had way too much coffee this morning I'm so hyper!).

Urban Decay "Naked Flushed" palette - 23.50€
Again, a purchase by la Mama and that I will also be trying out (mouahaha - I basically just steal her make-up whenever, it's gotten to a point where she can't be bothered to argue anymore). It's so pretty! I didn't expect it to be as pretty as it actually is in real life. The nice Sephora lady tried it out on my Mum and I was surprised about how pigmented it is.

Urban Decay "Naked Skin" concealer in Light Warm - 17.50€
This was a lil' treat for myself. I've heard good thinks about this from multiple people and I needed a new concealer as my Pro-Longwear is a smidge too dark for my winter complexion (who knew I could be even paler, huh?), so I decided to bite the bullet and buy it. I'm really looking forward to trying it!

Urban Decay "Anti-Ageing Eyeshadow Primer Potion" - 18.00€
This, again, was for my Mum. She has only recently gotten into make-up and was in a serious need to thaw out her collection! She was looking for an eyeshadow primer and I immediately directed her to the Urban Decay counter (I swear I could work at Sephora) and explained to her how it's a cult product that everyone loves, bla bla bla, you know the drill, Urban Decay is the best.

Benefit "Gimme Brow" Brow Mascara in Light/Medium and Medium/Deep - 25.00€
We both ended up getting this. I was hesitating at first because, you know, 25€ for an eyebrow mascara is quite a lot of money. But the sales lady tried it on me and it raised my eyebrow game 100% and both my Mum and I fell in love and decided to pop 2 into our basket.

Sisley "Phyto-Lip Twist" in 1 - 32.00€
Once we had finished at the Benefit and Urban Decay counter, I moseyed over to the (tiny) Sisley counter to have a little drool over their lipsticks after having heard really good things about them from Zoe. My Mum followed me over and fell in love with this lip bullet (which I don't blame her, the colour is gorgeous) and she started hesitating because Sisley is expensive, and I just took it out of her hand, put it in the basket and walked off. Needless to say that she didn't take it out!

BareMinerals "Complexion Rescue" Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Natural 05 - 28.00€
My Mum wanted, and I quote, "something to make me look more alive when I have to start work at 7". I immediately took her over to the BareMinerals counter after having heard really good things about it from Hannah Gale. The sales assistant helped her find her colour (shout out to the sales assistant in Agen's Sephora (no one's going to know where that is, are they, really?) because she spent about half an hour with us answering every question we could possibly have with no exasperation ever - AND SHE LAUGHED AT MY JOKES!)

Sephora Black Nail Varnish - 3.90€
There's no real need to explain this one, is there? I needed some more black nail varnish because I'm so bright and happy in my nail colour choises.

Sephora "Glass Nail File" - 8.95
I had heard about this from Patricia. I was kind of interested to see how to compared to a wooden one, so we shall see how that goes.

I hope you enjoyed this haul! We enjoyed buying it, though my Mum's bank account enjoyed it less though.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


You May Also Like

0 comments