2016 In Instagrams

by - 1:21 PM



2016 has left to be desired. Worldwide? It's been fairly shit. Personally? Only averagely shit. On a whole - well, I'd like to move to the moon after the whole ordeal.

Despite that, I have had some rather nice times, some of which I captured on camera and decided to upload it on the internet, and now I'm showing you lot my favourite bits. Fun times. Let's get on with it, shall we?

Top left to bottom

- Riiight at the start of the year, I'm talking early January, Mama and I moved into our new appartment. It was fairly hectic but we managed it!

- You guys probably all already know, but I am a huge fan of Orange Is The New Black, so naturally I was overjoyed when season 4 came out! So many tears happened.

- Before the holidays in the dorms we have a party, and this one was a particularly poignant one because it was going to be the last one for most of my friend group, so it was slightly bittersweet, too. It was 70's theme and everyone got amazingly dressed up!

- This was later on in the year, at the end of June, my whole friend group got together to celebrate two things - end of finals for them, and also my friend Mélody's 22nd birthday! It was a really great night, topped off by the great news the next day that all of them passed their exams!

Top left to bottom right

- I finally got around to making my room look pretty, and I think it's safe to say that I'm bloody well proud of it.

- Over this year I seem to have developped something of a love affaire with sushi. How did I never know how good it is?!

- Marion came over for the weekend and decided she was going to cook (because I have a history of burning pasta so I don't tend to dare cook most of the time!) and oh my god, it was so impossibly instagrammable I couldn't not instagram it all. 

- Me and my favourites met up to celebrate Halloween. I went as Mathilda from Leon, and that's my friend Théa as the Joker (she was one half of a duo with another friend who had gone as Harley Quinn).


- Follow up to the last photo with my friend who played Harley Quinn.

- Very spur of the moment decision, but Mama came home one morning with a little baby cat in her arms! Her name is Coco Latte and ohh she's so little!

- This is kind of to represent all the new friends I've made during the new year. With a new year comes new students and I've met some right good eggs.

What's been the highlights of 2016 for you guys? 

Matti x

Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Bloglovin' 

You May Also Like

0 comments