November Favourites

by - 2:03 PM


I'd love to have an intro right now, really love it, however, I do not, so let's just do this.

Marks and Spencers Frankincense & Myrrh Candle

This is possibly my ultimate Christmas candle. It just smells so amazing and every Christmas Mama orders it from Marks and Spencers and lasts next to no time because we just light it constantly! I don't even know what gets me about it so much about it but I just never get tired of it.

Make-Up Forever 'Spring Flower' eyeshadow palette

Mama got this for me back when she went to Thailand at the beginning of this year, and even though the colours a prettyy af, I was worried I wouldn't be able to use it because there were a lot of colours that were either not going to suit me or weren't really wearable for everyday. I decided to try and up my eyeshadow game at the moment, and I've been using the shades I-544, ME-930 and ME-512 together all the time at the moment.

Incense

It's the small things but I first got into incense through my friend. We'd hang out at her apartment, turn on her lava lamps, light some incense and put on a vinyl. It was great. My dormmate ended up with some incense (I have literally no idea how) and offered me some. I, of course, said yes because I freaking love the smell of incense, and it's literally the most relaxing thing. Incense + fairy lights and lava lamp = total chill.

Photo Wall

This is kind of a random favourite but this is seriously one of my favourite bits of this month. I got loads of photos of my friends printed and I decided to make myself a proper photo wall. It's lovely and I've put a bit of cardboard I found at the back of a frame I'm going to paint and write a lil' sumsum in the middle and it makes me happy to see photos of my favourites everytime I'm in my bed. (Sorry about the photo and how much reflection the photos give off - my window is facing it!)


MAC 'Pro Longwear' concealer

I hadn't used this in a really long time, for some unknown reason - I think it had something to do with the fact that I went really pale all of a sudden and got very scared and disappointed because I thought I bought it in the wrong shade, so I left it to the side and it wasn't touched, in favour of my Urban Decay 'Naked' concealer, but seeing as it is no more, I tried my Pro Longwear concealer and LORDY WHY DID I EVER LEAVE YOU. This is just such a good concealer. It works particularly well for undereye circles and redness.

Benefit 'Benetint' lip and cheek tint

I got this as a mini version in my Benefit 'Life Of The Party' kit last Christmas, and I'd never really looked twice at it because, and I'm going to be honest with you, I was a *bit* scared of it. But since I didn't have my blush in the On The Run palette, and I figured I needed to bite the bullet and give it a go, and turns out it's a bloody amazing blush! It's super pigmented so you don't have to put on a ton and blends like a dream!

Maybelline 'Colour Sensational' lipstick in Red Revolution

I rediscovered this at Halloween, actually, but have been wearing it religously through November. It's perfect if you're looking for something to feel a bit more classy, even if it's just to go to work or to your classes.
                                            _____________________________________

Lil' announcement! I am yet again going to be changing my layout so bare with me if it looks a bit questionable sometimes.

What have you been loving this month?

Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments