3 Podcasts For People With Short Attention Spans

by - 2:29 PM


My lack of an attention span is something I entirely blame on the internet. I mean, I have a short attention span to begin with, but I'm pretty sure the internet did not help even slightly. Because of this, it makes things like watching films and doing things that mean where I need to focus for longer. Saying this, I have found a couple of podcasts that managed to withhold my attention, and I wanted to share them with you guys!

Ctrl, Alt, Delete

You've probably already heard of this podcast, it's by fellow blogger Emma Gannon, and it's got the same title as her book, and in the podcast she interviews different women who are on the internet. I mean, when the first interview is with Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love), you know that it's going to be good! My personal favourite is with her interview with Zoella, not just because it's Zoella, but because the questions and answers are really interesting.

EW's Game Of Thrones Weekly

Game Of Thrones is basically one of my top 2 favourite shows. Orange Is The New Black and Game Of Thrones. This podcast basically consists of two guys talking about the new episode of GoT, talking about what they liked, what the didn’t like, theories, what they think could happen, that kind of thing. It’s obviously a given you can’t really listen to it without having watching GoT, but if you do I’d definitely give this a try. 

Ear Biscuits

This podcast is bought to you by the lovely gentlemen of the Youtube chat show ‘Good Mythical Morning’, Rhett and Link. They interview different Youtubers and ask some really interesting questions, and it’s a good way of getting to know the Youtubers on a more personal level, but also they do other episodes now and again (monthly, I think?) where they talk about a different subjects and it’s just Rhett and Link talking. In those episodes they literally just tell anecdotes about them and it’s really funny.

What are your favourite podcasts? Let me know because I swear I need some more to listen to!

P.S - Stop judging me for not sorting my layout out yet. I am utterly shit at HTML and I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of the black bar at the top of the screen. Fun times. I am sorry, I shall do my best to try and sort it out.

Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments