A Last Minute Gift Guide For The Broke And Desperate

by - 5:31 PM

I blame you lot for this post. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, DON'T START JUDGING ME!

How's the build-up to Christmas going for you lot? Personally for me it's going pretty smoothly, but I know that's not the case for everyone.  I worked in a salon for 3 weeks and almost everyone when asked admitted they were nowhere near ready for Christmas. With that in mind, I thought I'd do a realistic gift guide for people who, like me, are broke and desperate and need a hand. Some of these are a little more expensive, but this is also to help give you some ideas also of things that could be nice to buy.

         


MAC Lipstick-Soap and Glory "Peach Party" Blush-Oversized Scalf-Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling-Black Thumb Succulent Print-Personnalisable LED Message Box-Zara Eau De Toilettes-The Lost Art Of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice-The Meaning Of Liff - The Original Dictionary Of Things There Should Be Words For by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd

_______________________________________________________

Sorry there isn't many ideas but I'm shit at buying presents - especially stocking filler/cheap type presents! Hope this helped jog your thought process though.

Merry Christmas! I may post something on Saturday, but I'm not sure because I'll be with my family. We shall see!


Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments