August Favorites | Matti May Hardie

by - 1:30 PM

Hey all
Hows you?

I decided to do my August favourites, mind you, when I'm writing this, it still is August but I'm writing this throughout August so I don't forget anything. Also, I finished this early and I couldn't be bothered to wait, plus, it's my August favorites, and it's August, do the math!!


UGG Boots
Something I've been re-loving this month are Ugg boots. Now, I know it's August but we had a rather cold spell and I didn't feel to good so I felt very cold, and I dug out from my shoe compartment (or the slope behind my bed that I don't have enough room to put any furniture so I put my (few) shoes and other little bits of crap there) my Ugg boots. I got them in New York (and to be honest I still owe my Mum for them, but I think she forgot, thank god) and I haven't quite worn them in yet but they are still sooooo comfy.


Nina Ricci "Mademoiselle Ricci" Eau de Toilette
This is something that I've loved for a very long time but I've particularly liked this month, is Mademoiselle Ricci by Nina Ricci. It smells so good, and it's such a delicate smell. I love it.

Clinique "Repairwear Lazer Focus" Eye Cream
I mean, I know I'm 14 and don't necessarily need eye cream, but I frown a lot and I have a lot of bags, do I need to say more? It's really good and I think I can see some a bit of improvement.


The Body Shop
I really love this shop and I haven't spoken about it enough. It's soooo good! I recently went to Andorra and there's a Body Shop there and I was mesmerized by it. I love anything that's beauty and body care. And the make-up is really good too, bonus.


My Wife And Kids
Recently, I have fallen in love with "My Wife and Kids". OMG it is SO funny! Honestly I spend my time cry laughing from it!!


George Ezra "Wanted On Voyage"
This month, I have really been loving 2 things in music. First is George Ezra's new Album, "Wanted On Voyage". I'm actually in love with him. His voice is just WOW and the songs are brilliant too. Ahhhhh SO GOOD!!! That's about all I can say about it. I'm just soooo in love with it.


Taylor Swift "Shake It Off"
Next is Taylor Swift's new song, Shake It Off. Ahahaaaaaaa I love it so much <3 really fun, cool, funky vibe that just wants you to dance for it!! (Ok that sounds weird) Really good, and the only song of Taylor Swifts that I genuinely like (Sorry but most of her country songs are really annoying).

Shazam



This app has been out for a while, but I've only recently stated using it. It's called Shazam. Basically, you play it a song that you want to know the name of, you wait for a few seconds and poof! it tells you. I did a test when I first downloaded it, I gave it 10 random songs, like RANDOM that no one had heard of, by really obscure bands or singers, and it did 10/10. There we are, who needs anymore proof than that?

The Remnants by Anna Scanlon



Now I haven't actually read entirely but I read the prologue and the first chapter and it looks really good. It's called "The Remnants" by Anna Scanlon. It's about what would happen if the Nazi's had won the war. It's really interesting and I plan on buying it as soon as it comes out. I genuinely felt like it was Stella (the main character) who was telling the story. Even though I could only read the prologue and the first chapter, it already had me in it's clutches. I don't want to talk about the story because if I do I'll give everything away (or at least the little I know) and plus, I think that this is the sort of book that you just have to read it to understand what the heck I'm talking about. Five stars <3

The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz



The next one is a book I spoke about a couple of posts ago about a book called "The Spellman Files" by Lisa Lutz. I've already spoken about it in my recent post called "Top 5 Favourite Books" so just go and have a read of my thoughts on it there.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments