Skincare Essentials

by - 4:31 PM



Well, this is fun isn’t it? This whole blogging malarky! I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long, college is becoming like an over-bearing parent, and I’ve moved house, as you do.

Anyway, for Christmas I was seriously spoiled and got a shit ton of skincare stuff to make my skin look a little less disgusting.

I'm aware that there is a lot of the brand Sanoflore in this post, I'm not sponsored but I got gifted a set for Christmas and I'm really enjoying their products, and a massive bonus is that despite them belonging to L'Oréal, they are a cruelty free brand!

Everyday

Sanoflore 'Gelée Magnifica' purifying cleanser

Normally this should be used twice a day to wash your face with, but I only do it once a day, because I don't really feel like I need it twice a day. It's really refreshing and, like this whole 'Magnifica' range, it feels really luxurious to apply and use and adds a little bit of pep to my skin.

Sanoflore 'Aqua Magnifica' skin-perfecting botanical essence

I tend to use this as a cleanser and run it all over my face and jawline after I've washed it with a cotton pad. It's got a strange smell, as does all of the Sanoflore products but you get used to it after a while.

Sanoflore 'Crème Magnifica' anti-imperfections moisturiser

This is the most hydrating moisturiser I've used in a long time! It feels really luxurious to apply and I really can feel a difference in my skin when I apply this. I use the botanical essence and this moisturiser twice a day, morning and night and I can definitely feel the difference in my skin, it's a lot more matte and feels a lot more hydrated and less clogged up. The only negative thing I can find is the packaging. I personally don't like moisturisers in a tube because I feel like you waste a lot when it's in a tube.


Weekly

Neutrogena 'Visibly Clear: Black Head Eliminating' Exfoliating Cleanser

This stuff is the love of my life. I've already mentioned it in a previous post, but it's just the best thing every. It's got a foamy consistency that makes you feel like you're washing your face with a cloud, and it's got this really clean scent to it and it feels so nice to wash your face with, and to add to all that, your face feels beautifully clean and matte after using it. I used to use it every day but because I'm using the Sanoflore face cleanser I don't see the need. I do, however, enjoy mixing the two together because I feel like they compliment each other really nicely.

Cattier 'Pink Clay Mask'


I'll use this once a week or every two weeks depending on if my skin needs it or not. It's nothing fancy but it does the job. I like using this on a Sunday, to give my face a fresh start for the coming day.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what your favourite skincare products are.

M x

You May Also Like

0 comments