February Favourites

by - 7:14 PM


How do you intro? Let's get on with it, that sounds like fun.

Gilmore Girls

I heard about this show aaages ago when Rebecca of FromRoses was raving about it, but it never really attracted me until my Mum started watching it, and I accidentally started getting emotionally invested in their lives. I swear I felt like I'd lost a limb when she finished it, so I've started it again and it's so wholesome and lovely and life seems so simple when I'm plunged into Stars Hollow!

Gel Nails

I decided to treat myself and get my nails done professional, since when I do them myself they make them look like I've done them with my teeth. My wonderful friend Mélody did them for me and I'm absolutely in love with them. (Though because I'm clever I forgot to take a photo, but trust me they were gorgeous)

Canon 1300D

It's my new bebe. I've been lusting over a Canon for what feels like forever and my Dad bought me one for Christmas and I must say it is the most wonderful thing, the quality is just gorgeous and it's an absolute pleasure to use!

Red Rose Insence

I'm not quite sure what's come over me recently, but I've just been addicted to rose scented incense. It's really fresh and floral, without being overpowering which I feel can be a danger with rose scented things.


Elizabeth Arden 'Around The World' Lip Scrub

While I'm at school, I tend to get really bad chapped lips because the air there is super dry, especially in my dorm room, so I was always using my mum's 8 hour lip balm, so in the end she surprised me by buying this. I always forget to exfoliate my lips, so I really like that it's a lip balm and exfoliant in one.

Sanoflore 'Aqua Magnifica' Skin-Perfecting Botanical Essence and the Sanoflore 'Crème Magnifica' Anti-Imperfection Moisturiser

I've already mentioned these products in my previous post, but I wanted to add it to my favourites because I'm just obsessed with them! They just make my skin look and feel like new and my skincare routine is becoming one of my favorite parts of the day.

It's a short one this month, what have you been loving?

M x

You May Also Like

0 comments