Germany - Day 3 | Matti May Hardie

by - 12:13 PM

Yet another day in Germany. Again, waking up is hard. 6.30am is not a good time for me. We got to school and we went straight to the train station to go to Munich. We got there and took the Metro to the Olympic park. We went to the swimming pool first and all swooned over the inviting warm air and comforting chlorine-filled that will forever remind you of going to the swimming baths when you were a kid - don't lie, it does.




We visited the Olympic park (did you know that those hills are FAKE?! I was shocked, though quite proud that I was the one who had noticed that they almost look fake. Go me haha. 






We went up a television pole. Like, it's something that helps distributes the TV signals, but you can also visit it. There is an incredible view and the photos don't even do it justice.






Next we took the Metro again and we went to an art gallery called "Lenbachhaus" (where we weren't aloud to take any photos) and them, FINALLY, we were let off to do some shopping. 

My friend Loïck and I went to McDonalds because I'd been given a misinformation and had forgotten my packed lunch and he hadn't been given one, so by this time we were dying of starvation. German McDonalds is crap to be gentle. The coke is flat, guys. We caught up with our friends again and went shopping. 

I nearly had several heart attacks because Mac, Starbucks, guys!! It was too much. We went home after that and we had the nicest dinner ever (I don't know what it was called though). 

Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments