I Love Fall Tag | Matti May Hardie

by - 8:41 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've been nominated by the lovely Linsey from the blog "The Shady Lotus" to do this tag, so, because no one ever nominates me for anything ever, I decided to oblige for once.

Favourite Fall Lipstick






That's a hard one. I think it would have to be a tie between Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 and a Clinique lipstick in "A Different Grape". I've already spoken about A Different Grape but oh golly do I love it! Even though 107 is a bit drying since it's a matte formula, I really love the colour and the staying power is wonderful too!

Favourite Drink For Fall



Tea. My answer will always be tea. Generally in the summer I'll go for a fruited tea (my favourites are Lipton "Classic Green Tea" and a tea that I got in germany that's a mix of lychee and mango (sounds disgusting but it's a match made in heaven), but in the winter, I find proper builder's tea super comforting.

Favourite Fall Nail Polish



It would be one of two - either my current favourite, the Matte Nail Paint by Barry M in Espresso (I have always loved black nail polish but the matte effect makes the colour look less harsh) or the Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish in 11 Rouge In Style.

Favourite Fall Candle



I've already spoken about this candle before, it's from M&S and the scent is called "Frankincense and Myrrh". Sadly, as I was searching for the link to it, I realised, much to my dismay, that it was a limited edition, so there's no other way of getting it. However, the smell of that candle is very much the scent of autumn/winter to me.

Haunted House, Hay Ride Or Corn Maze?
Halloween isn't really celebrated in France. I mean, some friends get together and watch scary films but not as much as in England or in the States, but whilst I was in England we went in a corn maze and it was really fun so I'm going to choose that.

Favourite Scarf/Fall Accessory
Leather jackets. I feel like Autumn has the perfect weather for leather jackets, simply because they are so versitile - on a warmer day, you can wear it with a t-shirt or shirt, on a cooler day, you can layer up with a hoodie or a jumper. I got mine years ago, I can't actually remember where I got it from.

Favourite Candy
Lindt chocolate. The little balls full of chocolate. Yummmm. I'm drooling with thinking about them!

Favourite Horror Movie
Okay so I this is a tricky one... Since I don't watch horror films. I've watched about 3 Paranormal Activities and all the Screams (all because of my best friend, her brother and her boyfriend) but that's it (I don't even know if you can consider them horror films as there was nothing particularly horrifying) and I didn't exactly enjoy them. Bref, I don't have one.

Favourite Blush For Fall



Same as always, this blush is my favourite blush for all seasons.

Favourite Thing About Fall
Layering!! I love layering so freaking much and I feel like it looks amazing!

I tag Frances from Royally Rouge and Ellie from Miss Backwards to do this tag next!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


You May Also Like

0 comments